Pin Curls on Blow Dried Hair *PICTURES*

OH! It's so lovely. I love the curls and the fallen curls and the fullness

Also, your so pretty. LHFC is just filled with gorgeous ladies :gorgeous:

:wallbash: you just reminded me i forgot to pick up some crisco. i was just at walmart

Very pretty-you and your hair! Airdried looks pretty too. And not to sound offensive, I know folks weave check you a lot. LOL.

Very full and pretty. It looks healthy and very flattering on you. I would turn and look if I saw you and that hair. Great job with your hair!

Very pretty-you and your hair! Airdried looks pretty too. And not to sound offensive, I know folks weave check you a lot. LOL.

Thank you! @allmundjoi

Nope, I've never been weave checked - that I know of. My hair is in a bun 90% of the time and when I wear it down, it looks too imperfect to be fake, lol. Plus, most of the time I'm with my DD's and they have long hair too. All our textures and haircolors are totally different, so I doubt people think it's not real. (Yes, they all belong to my DH - I know what y'all Off Topic UE chicks are thinking, lol)

The first pic is after a blowout. This is what my airdried (with Crisco, of course) hair looks like:

picture.php

Last edited:
sipp100, girl you know I am a fan! gorgeous hair as per usual and pretty lady! your hair has held out beautifully through the transition (tell you later, couldn't take it anymore and chopped :sekret:)! and i will be trying this Crisco business when i start flatironing again.... what's the method for air drying with the Crisco?

Very full and pretty. It looks healthy and very flattering on you. I would turn and look if I saw you and that hair. Great job with your hair!

Chicoro

Thanks again, Chicoro. But you wouldn't have to turn around and look, cuz as soon as I saw you, I'd be jumping up and down yelling "OMG, OMG, OMG, it's Chicoro!!!" :lol:

@sipp100, girl you know I am a fan! gorgeous hair as per usual and pretty lady! your hair has held out beautifully through the transition (tell you later, couldn't take it anymore and chopped :sekret:)! and i will be trying this Crisco business when i start flatironing again.... what's the method for air drying with the Crisco?

Thank you so much! nissi

What is up with all this Big Chopping? All my long-term transitioning sistas are falling like flies, smh. I'm waiting to hear your explanation, missy :badgirl:

How I airdry with Crisco:

Co-wash, detangle in shower and put hair in 8-10 big twists.

Untwist each section and apply a dime-sized amount of Crisco (rubbed between palms) to each section - root to tip, concentrating on the ends.

Fluff and go!

Back