Pictures, Finally

RZILYNT

Ok ladies, I finally fiqured out how to load pictures Duh!?!. I started a Fotki but it is not complete. But now I can chart my progress and share my successes along the way. Stop on by:) If I did this correctly, the PW is in the profile. If not, will some one please let me know? :lol:

You have an absolutely GORGEOUS head of hair! I used to use revlon too and I'm going back to it now. It always made my hair shine like yours. You are now one of my top 10 inspirations!:lol:

You are so pretty. Love the hair and color. I have a lot of grey and I don't think I'll be dying it. I use Jhimack for grey every once and awhile so that I won't have that brassy looking grey. Whay poo do you use?

dlewis said:
You are so pretty. Love the hair and color. I have a lot of grey and I don't think I'll be dying it. I use Jhimack for grey every once and awhile so that I won't have that brassy looking grey. Whay poo do you use?

Ladies Thanks for all of your compliments. :D They are very encouraging! I am smilin" Big

I currently shampoo with Pantene R&N and Clarify with Suave as needed.
Since I don't use any heat, I got rid of the brassiness that occurs with grey. But on occasion if needed, I use Fancyfull #55. It is a temporary rinse for grey. Keeps it bright ..more of a silver and not that old lady blue. :lol:

I will keep working on the Fotki until I can get it professional.

RZILYNT said:
Ladies Thanks for all of your compliments. :D They are very encouraging! I am smilin" Big

I currently shampoo with Pantene R&N and Clarify with Suave as needed.
Since I don't use any heat, I got rid of the brassiness that occurs with grey. But on occasion if needed, I use Fancyfull #55. It is a temporary rinse for grey. Keeps it bright ..more of a silver and not that old lady blue. :lol:

I will keep working on the Fotki until I can get it professional.

My grey in silver/white also. I love it.

Thanks for responding.

Back