Pics of my hair

kaykay

I posted my pics awhile ago but no one really paid attention but right now I need all the info I can get from people with the same kind of hair as me. So please check them out! I want to be able to wear a nice braid out this summer but I think my hair is too short at the moment for it to look right. So please everyone check them out and give me feedback on making my hair healthy!
cool.gif
TIA

i check ur pics out before...i dont think ur hair is too short for a braid out....i dont know if i can give any more advice

IMO, your hair isn't too short for a braid out to look right. I think you should try it out and see how you like it. You can always dress it up with cute hair accessories. A braid out will probably make your hair look thicker. A lot of people take pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) for thickness. Maybe you can try that as well.

CaramelKereen,
I basically have the same problem you have (thin hair, thin edges, broken off parts) and I do braidouts and I get so many compliments. It can work on thin hair and like Allandra said, It does make your hair look thicker. Try it out!

I agree with the other ladies. You can definitely sport a braidout with no problem. From what I can see of your hair, I would recommend you try products that temporarily thicken your hair strands to create a more full look when doing the braidout. Nexxus Headress is a great thickening leave-in that also protects the hair. there are many other lines that have thickening shampoos and conditiners as well. You'll have to shop around. Good luck.

Look at the bright side, your hair has definitely progressed, especially your bangs!! 3 inches? Wow! Your hair will get thicker with the advice these ladies have given you.
smile.gif

I think your hair will look great in a braid out. I do not think your hair is as thin as you say it is. It really does not look thin in your pictures (imo). I think your hair is coming along very nicely.

I think panothenic Acid and braids out will produce the results you are seeking. But you are lookging good. I am trying to make it back to your length so that I nca start my briad outs up again. Please post pics of your braid out and keep us posted. Have u tried phony ponys to give your hair a break as a protective style?

I tried that I have 2 of them lol, I am going to wear them whenever I have a BAD hair day! lol. BTW whats Panothenic acid?

Back