Pics Of Me Sporting Quick Weave!!!!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Well I finally got my braids taken down and I needed something to do with my hiar. The growth was so uneven but I didn't want to cut it so... I decide to get some quick weave. I just slipped it on and combed the front section of my hair over it and voila... instant hair do.

Tell me what you guys think. I hope it doesn't look too fake!lol

1060599937719_head_shots_025.jpg

Fun pic

1061102165465_head_shots_026.jpg

Serious pic

1061260730989_head_shots_020.jpg

Side pic

1060533096382_head_shots_017.jpg

Back pic

smile.gif
I agree cute and not fake at all.
up.gif
The amusing thing will be when your hair gets all long and healthy while you continue to sport a weave and then one day you do away with the weave and let your hair out and people start to comment, "Girl, your new weave looks so nice and real. It even moves!".
rofl.gif

Very nice, DSD! I agree with everyone else; it doesn't look fake at all. I would have thought it was your real hair if your pictures were posted elsewhere.

Looks nice, is it glued in? I thought quick weave was hair glued to a stocking cap made to look like a wig.
scratchchin.gif

You look very good. I would never have known that it was a weave.

How is it done? I know of the type that gets sewn but what is a quick weave?

DSD, you are so cute (I second Sassy's comment - you look nothing like brandy)
smile.gif

Anyway, the quik weave looks nice - not fake at all. What a good solution to bad hair days.

[ QUOTE ]
:) I agree cute and not fake at all.
up.gif
The amusing thing will be when your hair gets all long and healthy while you continue to sport a weave and then one day you do away with the weave and let your hair out and people start to comment, "Girl, your new weave looks so nice and real. It even moves!".
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I can't wait until I start hearing that!

Outre is just one of several companies that make "quick weaves", "instant weaves", etc. It's basically a 3/4 wig. No glue or thread. Check out 'step-by-step' to see how it goes on your head.

Teenie and JazzAngel thank you.

The real name for it is Instant weave. It is just a cap of hair that you apply over your own. It has combs to help secure it. You part a section of your hair from ear to ear and secure the rest with a ponytail holder. Slip the instant weave over your pulled back hair and comb the hair that was left out over it to blend. Instant hair sytle!

[ QUOTE ]
DSD, you are so cute (I second Sassy's comment - you look nothing like brandy)
smile.gif

Anyway, the quik weave looks nice - not fake at all. What a good solution to bad hair days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Miss Brown! It is a perfect solution for bad hair days!

[ QUOTE ]
Really qute pics! I can't believe how much you and Brandy look alike
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Vitality! People tell me that all the time even though I don't see it!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it looks very cute.. doesn't look fake at all..

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with cupcake
smile.gif

I just love it.
It may be a temporary solution to my problem hair. A great way for me to just leave my hair alone for awhile to rest from the buns.
BTW, you are so pretty and in great shape. I wouldn't believe that by the way you look that you have two babies....g-r-e-a-t...I say.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks HP! I am gonna sport this for about 3 weeks maybe 4 if my new growth doesn't come in too fast. I am trying to give my hair a break too and still be able to do my daily washing.

Thanks for all of the compliments. You really know how to make a sista's day!

Back