Pics Of Me Sporting Quick Weave!!!!!

Very nice! That style compliments your face and looks very natural.
smile.gif

DSD that is a cute style on you! You don't look like Brandy at all... I agree with the others. Now I know why your kids are so cute
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice! That style compliments your face and looks very natural.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Sky! Natural looking is what I was aiming for!

[ QUOTE ]
DSD that is a cute style on you! You don't look like Brandy at all... I agree with the others. Now I know why your kids are so cute
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Thursday Girl. That is so sweet of you to say! I don't think I look like Brandy either.

[ QUOTE ]
You look great! I wish the one I purchased looked as good!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! It is made by a company called Sensational(sp?). I purchased it at a local BSS.

[ QUOTE ]
DSD,

You and your 'do' are lovely...very natural looking in my opinion. By the way...I think Brandy is very pretty...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lunalight! I think Brandy is pretty too but I don't think I look anything like her!

[ QUOTE ]
Quick weaves are really nice. But I am curious, when you take out braids, does it makes your hair uneven?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, my hair is very uneven. It is almost 2 inches longer on the right side than the rest of my head. I will probably even it up once I get to shoulder length.

HI, that pic looks great.

Quick questione, what do you do with the hair that is pulled over to blend it? Press it? texturize it? How long are you generally suppose to wait before chemically processing your hair after braids?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks KyotoHoney!

I flat ironed the hair to get it smooth. I have known people to get relaxers the next day with no consequenses.
Wait a couple of weeks if you are worried about damage. You will need to get a couple of deep conditionings in.

I think I'm going to have to buy one of these for when I want to give my hair a rest, your hair looks super straight flat ironed I wish I could do that!
smile.gif

Also it looks very natural and gorgeous!!!

Thanks DSD . . . flatironing here in this heat is a killer on my hair. With the blackout on Friday, forget about it. I am new to the site but are you transitioning now or all natural already? Thanks in advance. Cute kid too!!

some more questions for you:

Do you plan on keeping your hair moist underneath?
I'm thinking that you can do wet buns daily with this style.

Also, is it something you must take out every night?

Are you afraid of it slipping off?

I'm seriously thinking of trying this because I can start doing more deep conditioning each week instead of just once a week.

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm going to have to buy one of these for when I want to give my hair a rest, your hair looks super straight flat ironed I wish I could do that!
smile.gif

Also it looks very natural and gorgeous!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Ms Kenesha!

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks DSD . . . flatironing here in this heat is a killer on my hair. With the blackout on Friday, forget about it. I am new to the site but are you transitioning now or all natural already? Thanks in advance. Cute kid too!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks KyotoHoney! I decided not to transition any more. I will be relaxing soon.

[ QUOTE ]
some more questions for you:

Do you plan on keeping your hair moist underneath?
I'm thinking that you can do wet buns daily with this style.

Also, is it something you must take out every night?

Are you afraid of it slipping off?

I'm seriously thinking of trying this because I can start doing more deep conditioning each week instead of just once a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keylargo, I was thinking the same thing about keeping it moist underneath. I want to continue to do daily con. wahses and just tie my hair back. I don't have enough to put in a bun yet but I am sure If if keep wearing protective styles I will. As soon as I relax I am going to be using the ponytail drying method to get my hair straight in the front. I don't want to use heat everyday.

I am not sure if it is something I would want to wear to bed because of the combs underneath. I don't see why you couldn't though.

I am not afraid of it slipping off because it has 2 sets of long combs underneath to secure the hair with.

DSD- Beautiful! I love it. It looks amazing. I just bought a phonytail which I love. And me being the PJ that I am will have to check this out too.

MzB

[ QUOTE ]
DSD- Beautiful! I love it. It looks amazing. I just bought a phonytail which I love. And me being the PJ that I am will have to check this out too.

MzB

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks MzBrickHouse! Go ahead and exercise your pjism and get you one. It is so easy. I like the phony ponys too!

I where this look from time to time. I cut it to the same length as my regular hair and people say your hair looks shiny and pretty.
smile.gif
I've found that taking it off and on to often causes the front and back to have breakage from the combs.

Have you experienced this? I love the look, you are so pretty!

Hi Deepdimples!
wave.gif

Thank you so much!

That is one of my concerns. I took a look at the combs and they were very smooth. I am just extra careful taking them out. I won't be wearing this style permanently just until I can figure out what the next style will be!

Back