Pics Of Me Sporting Quick Weave!!!!!

DSD,

You look beautiful!! I've worn an Instant Weave by Sensationnel and Outre over the summer and have achieved substantial growth!
smile.gif

Yours looks very natural on you!!
smile.gif

It looks so good and natural DSD! I'll have to keep an eye out for that! Is there a website that tells more about the Quikweave??

[ QUOTE ]
DSD you look great!! I don't think it's fakey looking at all. I wish they had kinky ones

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much Zoya J! I was worried about it looking fake but it passed the test this morning when I dropped my daughter off for school. Everyone loved it!

[ QUOTE ]
DSD - that is very cute!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Hairlove! I am gonna probably be wearing pieces until I get enough length to but in a bun!

[ QUOTE ]
that looks very natural, DSD! i love it!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Adrienne. I think I love it too! It's the quickest hairstyle I ever sported.

[ QUOTE ]
DSD,

You look beautiful!! I've worn an Instant Weave by Sensationnel and Outre over the summer and have achieved substantial growth!
smile.gif

Yours looks very natural on you!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Love2praz you got me smiling from ear to ear!

[ QUOTE ]
Off topic but you are so pretty! You have that exotic thing going for you.

BTW, the hair looks nice too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow CN! That is really sweet of you to say! I am blushing. Thanks so much!

[ QUOTE ]
Girl, it looks G-R-E-A-T! Very natural! I
love.gif
quickweaves!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Karonica! I will probably add a couple more to my hair wardrobe.

[ QUOTE ]
It looks so good and natural DSD! I'll have to keep an eye out for that! Is there a website that tells more about the Quikweave??

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Jen! Natural was what I was aiming for. I will post the web address as soon as I find it. Actually it is called Instant Weave but quick is the first thing that I type out.

[ QUOTE ]
It looks really natural, DSD! You look so young! Hard to belive you have two kids!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Pretty Brown Eyes! So I have that young thang going on huh! Actually some people still think I am a teenager. NOT! But it is nice for people to think that. Yup I started having kids in my early twenties and I have hit that big 30 this year!

[ QUOTE ]
Did you see those Instant weaves posted by Karonica? Those are nice too.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes I saw thosse and they do look great. I see a couple I might eventually try! Does anyone have the web address? Please post it here.

[ QUOTE ]
I am gonna wear it and swing it. Fake it till I make it!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol girl u kno thats true!! i've been wearin mine ( a layered spring curl type one) and i absolutly loooove it coz its given my hair a rest this summer.

p.s. u kno brandy wishes she looked like u!!
fishslap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am gonna wear it and swing it. Fake it till I make it!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol girl u kno thats true!! i've been wearin mine ( a layered spring curl type one) and i absolutly loooove it coz its given my hair a rest this summer.

p.s. u kno brandy wishes she looked like u!!
fishslap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks and it is good to know that other ladies are doing the same as me! You got me laughing so hard girl!

Back