Pics of Long Hair

Starting an argument w/ you? Gimme a break, I'm simply responding to what you write....another purpose of a messageboard. Please don't act like we've NEVER seen pics of women w/ long hair before either. Pics of non Black women w/ long hair aren't a novelty...pics of BW are. I DID thank you for posting the pics that you did post.

I asked you why you didn't post ANY pics of BW in a thread you started......there's nothing argumentative in that question really. After all, it's rather odd on a site where most of the members are BW and the focus is on care of African textures, not Euro or Asian.

There is something about you:spinning:. Those pics of those nonblack women with hair that long is a NOVELTY. Second, I don't have to answer to you and I thought LHCF had other races who are members here. This site is not just for black women and trust me there aren't just black women on this site. The members are focus on any texture or maybe they're not focus on any texture. If they are focused only on African textures they can go to nappturality because this site is not focused only on African textures.

Marsha Hunt...who recently lost her hair to breast cancer. It's growing back tho.

undefeated%20back.jpg

undefeated%20cover.jpg

I dunno, when I came in here I expected to see women of African descent with long hair.. :ohwell: Anyhoo *exits thread*

ETA: OH! *after looking at the last pages*

Last edited:
For those who didn't know...Marsha was actually in the play "Hair" back in the 60s.:grin: She even looks fierce 60+ years old and w/ her post chemo hair!

Scan20001.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Scan4.jpg

pic-1.jpg

i think the point is that for BW the goal to have long hair is not achieve by all who strive to attain it and It's nice to see BW with long, healthy, textured hair. I expect non-BW to have long hair (i could be naive) I want to see my hair texture long and strong so that I can have hope of reaching my goals. That is a novelty to me...seeing my fellow BW reaching their goals so that one day I maybe able to.

I agree that not every member is a BW but lets face it....in my opinion only BW have the issues that we have with our hair where a website is needed to discuss and trade ideas.

Again this is my opinion!

Celestial is baiting yall in the worst way. :lol:

Exactly. If folks just ignored her she'd go away.

I think it's hilarious that she talks about black women having "inferior minds" but she can't even find the search button.

Dang! I am afraid to post my pic in here after half of the things I have read. I don't want to get criticized. It is a pic of my SO whom is not African-American but Mexican. His hair is really long and I barely saw any guy pics in here and wanted post it.:hide:

Starting an argument w/ you? Gimme a break, I'm simply responding to what you write....another purpose of a messageboard. Please don't act like we've NEVER seen pics of women w/ long hair before either. Pics of non Black women w/ long hair aren't a novelty...pics of BW are. I DID thank you for posting the pics that you did post.

I asked you why you didn't post ANY pics of BW in a thread you started......there's nothing argumentative in that question really. After all, it's rather odd on a site where most of the members are BW and the focus is on care of African textures, not Euro or Asian.

I don't even know why you're bothering yourself, raising your blood pressure and what not. Let her think what she wants to think.

All I know is that the FOTM and all the progress pics I've seen ain't never lied, and I'll pay attention to them before I pay attention to her. :look:

Also, I need to pay homage to my original hair idol.

1483672032_l.jpg

m_eeb22a604ca044a924fe50f7f8b34f9c.jpg

m_047365f3216c409980d6702c063df316.jpg

He's not a woman...but he do got some long hurr. :look:

Dang! I am afraid to post my pic in here after half of the things I have read. I don't want to get criticized. It is a pic of my SO whom is not African-American but Mexican. His hair is really long and I barely saw any guy pics in here and wanted post it.:hide:

Go ahead and post. The op is just a troll.

How was it a treat? I found most of the hair pics overwhelming and unflattering.

it was a 'treat' for her. :look:

A lot of those pics were unflattering, and I doubt many ladies on the board are after hair like a lot of those pics.

If I get to the point where I have to wash my hair separately from when I shower, I have to reorganize my priorities in life.

it was a 'treat' for her. :look:

A lot of those pics were unflattering, and I doubt many ladies on the board are after hair like a lot of those pics.

If I get to the point where I have to wash my hair separately from when I shower, I have to reorganize my priorities in life.

LMAOF:lachen:

I don't even know why you're bothering yourself, raising your blood pressure and what not. Let her think what she wants to think.

All I know is that the FOTM and all the progress pics I've seen ain't never lied, and I'll pay attention to them before I pay attention to her. :look:

Also, I need to pay homage to my original hair idol.

1483672032_l.jpg

m_eeb22a604ca044a924fe50f7f8b34f9c.jpg

m_047365f3216c409980d6702c063df316.jpg

He's not a woman...but he do got some long hurr. :look:

I was waiting for him to show up in this thread thanks for this!

Back