Pics of Long Hair

faines8.jpg

She's pretty :yep:

I never ever noticed the search function and never ever thought if there is one, but since you mention it I now see the search function. In all honesty, I'm not fanatical about LHCF so I don't go around searching for things on this site. I just post and read postings to me or go about and read a thread.

You don't have to be a fanatic to notice the search function sweets. I wish more people used it rather than posting the same question 1,000 times. You found all these pics of WW and Asians (obivously seraching is not unfamiliar to you, so you could have found some of BW if you'd chosen. Funny that this is your thread, but other women provided pics of BW.

Anyway, I do thank you for taking the time to post the pics, esp the historical ones.

Controversial opinion:

Long hair seems so much more flattering on women of color. Many WW look aged with long hair, but Polynesian, Black, etc women look so young and exotic with long hair. It's weird. Has anyone else noticed this?

I think it makes us look younger. Especially when it's in it's natural state.

You don't have to be a fanatic to notice the search function sweets. I wish more people used it rather than posting the same question 1,000 times. You found all these pics of WW and Asians (obivously seraching is not unfamiliar to you, so you could have found some of BW if you'd chosen. Funny that this is your thread, but other women provided pics of BW.

Anyway, I do thank you for taking the time to post the pics, esp the historical ones.

I never, ever noticed the search button until you mentioned it. I used the internet to find pictures of long hair and there were no pictures of black women with long hair on the net even when you specifically search for it. These pics that these women provided of black women did not come from an internet search. They must have come from private fotkis that they have access to or know about. The pics of the nonblack women is a treat because we still didn't see pics of black women who has hair as long as theirs. So it was indeed an eye-opener.

I never, ever noticed the search button until you mentioned it. I used the internet to find pictures of long hair and there were no pictures of black women with long hair on the net even when you specifically search for it. These pics that these women provided of black women did not come from an internet search. They must have come from private fotkis that they have access to or know about. The pics of the nonblack women is a treat because we still didn't see pics of black women who has hair as long as theirs. So it was indeed an eye-opener.

I searched with google for my pics. What do you mean by the bolded?

kem-232x300.jpg

http://www.ethioplanet.com/news/2009/04/14/ethioplanetcom-exclusive-photo-princess-kemeria/

EthioPlanet.com EXCLUSIVE Photo: Princess Kemeria

April 14, 2009 (Ethioplanet.com) – Last week, EthioPlanet.com revealed the name of the mysterious woman who until then was only known as the “Ethiopian Woman” Count Alexandre de Lesseps had apparently fallen for.

There were some disputes in the blogosphere as to the veracity of what EthioPlanet revealed. To avoid unnecessary defamation, we’ve now released a picture to go along with the name.

The featured photograph was taken in a limousine during a recent trip to Addis Ababa (capital of the AU), Ethiopia.

A source, close to the couple, told EthioPlanet.com that the Count and the Princess were traveling in Ethiopia to promote micro-finance for Ethiopian women.

“They also have plans to open an orphanage in her hometown of Jimma, and to create in Addis Ababa, a museum of African history,” the source added.

Alexandre de Lesseps, 59, was raised in Khartoum, Sudan and in Tangiers, Morocco.

Microfinancing is, of course, nothing new to the Count. He is, among other things, an entrepreneur, investment banker, and has pioneered microfinancing in developing nations.

He is President of London based Coral Capital Ltd and Pandaw Investment Hldgs in Hong Kong. He is also co-founder and President of Blue Orchard Finance S.A., a leading micro finance management company based in Geneva.

More pictures will be released in the coming days featuring the couple together on their trip to Ethiopia.

Again, you show your hand. This is besides the point about their hair being as longer than BW's...it's that these BW have long hair. (LOL...it should pass your ear length test, right?) We readers are primarily interested in BLACK WOMEN w/ long hair.This is the whole raison d'etre of this site. These women, however much we admire their hair, can never be realtisic inspo for us.

Again, you show your hand. This is besides the point about their hair being as longer than BW's...it's that these BW have long hair. (LOL...it should pass your ear length test, right?) We readers are primarily interested in BLACK WOMEN w/ long hair.This is the whole raison d'etre of this site. These women, however much we admire their hair, can never be realtisic inspo for us.

Why are you starting arguments with me. I posted pics of long hair and everyone enjoyed it. It was a treat an eye-opener. It was different; something many of us never saw before. Even with the pics of the black women the pics of the nonblack women were different and much of an eye-opener. What are you arguing about?

Why are you starting arguments with me. I posted pics of long hair and everyone enjoyed it. It was a treat an eye-opener. It was different; something many of us never saw before. Even with the pics of the black women the pics of the nonblack women were different and much of an eye-opener. What are you arguing about?

Starting an argument w/ you? Gimme a break, I'm simply responding to what you write....another purpose of a messageboard. Please don't act like we've NEVER seen pics of women w/ long hair before either. Pics of non Black women w/ long hair aren't a novelty...pics of BW are. I DID thank you for posting the pics that you did post.

I asked you why you didn't post ANY pics of BW in a thread you started......there's nothing argumentative in that question really. After all, it's rather odd on a site where most of the members are BW and the focus is on care of African textures, not Euro or Asian.

Stephanie is one of the original Black hair gurus...Wanakee and Cathy Howse vintage. Only her hair is knee length folks. She's a VERY sweet lady too.

Back