.:(Pics)ChavasCandy's Sweet Hair Revealing:.

chavascandy

:yep:Today Decemeber 18.2008 marks my one year anniversary since I was SL. It has been a while sinced I posted. I have included below the regimen I used to grow my length. ENJOY!!!!:yep:

December 2007 *December 2008
ChynaandherDaddy00003-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2002.jpg

December 2007 *December 2008
Captured2007-12-2500001-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2005.jpg

I use Half Wigs, Weaves,Wigs, and Ponytails to incorperate protective styling. These methods seem to work best for me because there is little to no manipulation done to my hair.

**************GROWING/WIG REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

Last edited:
Beautiful, Thick, and check out the shine! Oh the taste of victory. I'm inspired. Thanks for the post.

And Congratulations!:grin:

OMG! That is wonderful progress....and in only a year! Beautiful!
Good tips too. I follow a very similar routine!

Your hair looks great!!! You've retained a lot of growth in a year. Thanks for posting your pics and regimen. This gives me something to look forward to this time next year.

Oooooh wee! You go girl! You are my inspiration!!! I am currently SL..and if I can have hair like yours..in a year...I'd think I was too cute! Congratulations!!!!!

You look like Nivea sooo much to me!! Especially with your hair longer!! I just wantd to congratulate your on yoru success!! You're lookin greeeeeeeeeeat!!!

im jealous. u started off the same as i did. and ur waaaay past me. i can't say anything nice cuz i'm kinda tight right now LOL.....j/k

....girl....u better be swinging that hair for the rest of the month. it is wonderful progress. u should be so proud

I always look forward to your progress pics. You are the reason I use MN faithfully. Your hair is so shiny and healthy. Darn I'm jealous.

:yep::yep:

:gorgeous::gorgeous:

:lick::lick:

Congrats! Will you be in protective styling again next year?

I sure will but, mostly out of habit. I can't help it ya'll but....I Love Me Some Wigs.

Someday I'll be one of those old Granny's with a TLponytail still trying to sport a wig.:lachen:

Your hair looks nice, how often do you relax?
I kinda do this method already under my LF. Your making me wanna go put it on now LOL.

Back