.:(Pics)ChavasCandy's Sweet Hair Revealing:.

Fantastic progress:yep:

Forget about the hair (although it is nice) what is your skin regimen? Your skin is GORGEOUS!

Last edited:
:yep:Today Decemeber 18.2008 marks my one year anniversary since I was SL. It has been a while sinced I posted. I have included below the regimen I used to grow my length. ENJOY!!!!:yep:

December 2007 *December 2008
ChynaandherDaddy00003-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2002.jpg

December 2007 *December 2008
Captured2007-12-2500001-1.jpg
2008Dec19relaxerPart2005.jpg

I use Half Wigs, Weaves,Wigs, and Ponytails to incorperate protective styling. These methods seem to work best for me because there is little to no manipulation done to my hair.

**************GROWING/WIG REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

REGIMEN************

*Shampoo with Creme of Nature. Deep Condition over night or for 30 mins. using a plastic cap. (with or without heat is opitional). Any Moisturizing or Protein conditioner is good. I like Pantene Pro-V

*Rinse hair with cool water. Follow with detangling with a wide tooth comb.
*Air dry hair til hair is damp( sitting under a hood dryer helps speed up the process)

*Apply oil or serum..follow with blowdrying until hair is no longer damp.
*Cornrow hair to scalp. Apply your favorite oil.

*Depending on the length of your...gather braids into a ponytail holder and...pin the remainder of the braids up with a bobby pin.
* Cover braids with a stocking cap...then apply wig.

* Remove wig and stocking cap nightly to moisturize hair and scalp.
* I like to use Wild Growth oil or either MN and Tea Tree Oil.
*I then massage my scalp gently.
****DO THESE LAST THREE STEPS EVERY NIGHT*****

*Remove Cornrows weekly or Bi-weekly and start at step one again. You should achieve tremendous amount of growth following this regimen. Use what ever products suits your hair best*

Your hair is looking great. You gained and retained alot of length. Great job!:yep:

Thanks for answering my question. I will be putting that LF back on next week and I am following your regimen to the T. But I will be relaxing every 4 months. I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but how often do you trim and/or dust.
I get my hair trimmed every 3 months as well during the time I get a relaxer.

Fantastic progress:yep:

Forget about the hair (although it is nice) what is your skin regimen? Your skin is GORGEOUS!

*******SKIN REGIMEN**********

1) Wash face with White Dove Soap. Then take a clean wet wash clothe and and Dove soap to it.

2) Wash face with wash clothe using circular massaging motion

3) Rinse wash clothe off with warm water and proceed to wipe the soap off your face with the warm wet clothe.

4)Next rinse face with a splash of luke warm water.

5)Last, splash face with cold water to tighten up pores and ward off shine.

6)Pat face dry or either air dry, making sure not to remove to much moisture.

7) For moisture apply Johnson& Johnson pink baby lotion. (This product makes your facial skin baby soft and smooth & it is not to greasy or light)

Do this daily for smooth baby soft skin!

GOOOOOOOODNESS! My jaw dropped. Your hair is luscious!

What material is your stocking cap? nylon? satin? I've always been nervious about wearing then because they rub against my hair and are so tight. But after seeing your results I guess it doesn't do any damage. Also do you use the combs in the wig? Or do you bobby pin it to stay put?

Wow your hair looks good, good inspiration for real. You have a good regiment as well. Keep it up. ANd its so thick, luch and beautiful.

:thud: OMG!!! Great progress!!! You are an inspiration. Shoulder length to BSL in a year, that is amazing!!

Back