.:(Pics)ChavasCandy's Sweet Hair Revealing:.

Your hair looks nice, how often do you relax?
I kinda do this method already under my LF. Your making me wanna go put it on now LOL.
I relax every 3 months faithfully. I try to at least stretch my relaxer times at least 12 weeks at a time. This round I stretched for 14 weeks. It was hard and I was so Embarrassed to go to the salon.

So I guess.....? I relax 4 times out of the year

I relax every 3 months faithfully. I try to at least stretch my relaxer times at least 12 weeks at a time. This round I stretched for 14 weeks. It was hard and I was so Embarrassed to go to the salon.

So I guess.....? I relax 4 times out of the year
Thanks for answering my question. I will be putting that LF back on next week and I am following your regimen to the T. But I will be relaxing every 4 months. I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but how often do you trim and/or dust.

Last edited:
Congrats! Your hair looks so lush and thick! I just love the fact that such a simple regimen can achieve amazing results, thanks for sharing.

Your hardwork has definitely paid off. Nice job. Eventhough you are relaxed your method is something that has inspired me as a nappy.

I am going to make sure my hair isn't just out. It's going to be a in a stabilized style (twist, cornrows, flat twist, bantu knots) that I can keep in for atleast a week and I should get back to using MN.

Thanks! Gorgeous hair and great progress.

Did you have to trim at all? It looks like you retained all of your length.

Wow ChavasCandy, you've gotten some major growth in a year! Your hair is beautiful and congratulations on your anniversary!!!!

Back