PHYTO SALE ~ 4 Days Only ~ 40 to 50% off

I received an email about a Phyto Family and Friends Sale for 40 to 50% off.

The sale starts on Monday, December 15th at 9am EST and ends Thursday, December 18th at 5pm EST.

http://sale.phyto-usa.com or call 1-800-55-PHYTO
Use code FFDEC8

The link will work MONDAY through THURSDAY ONLY.

Attachments

• FF-Invite-December2008.jpg
    FF-Invite-December2008.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
"The phyto friends and family sale has just ended, please click here
and register your email address to receive an email about the next one."​

ooh, I just checked my email - I got the same invite about 3 hours ago. :D Waiting patiently for December 15...

I clicked on it and it said the sale ended already :/
The next sale starts on Monday, December 15. I'm assuming they will upload a new live page for the current sale. I received one of these e-mails today too. I'll check again on Monday. Right on time, I need to touch up my new growth!:grin:

yep ...i usually buy my 4 boxes of phyto index 2 during the sale to last me the entire year. i will make sure i get up early on mon am... in order to catch the sale.. :yep: thanks

This may be a silly question but I don't see where to buy my stuff when I select the link. Do I need to go to another website?

This may be a silly question but I don't see where to buy my stuff when I select the link. Do I need to go to another website?

On Monday the website will be available for online purchases. Until then there is a message that says that the sale is over.

I am getting Phytophanere (vitamins) and the PhytoSpecific Oil Treatment (pre-poo).

My stylist put me on to this yesterday, so this thread is right on time. Bumping to make sure more people see it.
Do y'all use Phyto or Phytospecific?
My stylist charges $135 for the relaxer. I peeped the price for a box online at $60. So if I can get it on sale for 45-50% off that will be hot!

anybody know if this is an annual sale? quarterly, bi-annually. I dont have the money to get everything i want (i want to buy for my mom and sister too) but i definitely need to take advantage of the sale.

Thanks! for posting this thread. :love:
I just ordered 2 boxes of Phyto Index 2 Relaxer for $81 bucks including shipping.
What a great DEAL. :thumbsup: :clapping:

anybody know if this is an annual sale? quarterly, bi-annually. I dont have the money to get everything i want (i want to buy for my mom and sister too) but i definitely need to take advantage of the sale.

I just talked to a customer representative and she said the last sale was 8 months ago. They are just trying it out again to see how it works out. The sales are at no set intervals. So, take advantage...don't know when the next one will be.

I just talked to a customer representative and she said the last sale was 8 months ago. They are just trying it out again to see how it works out. The sales are at no set intervals. So, take advantage...don't know when the next one will be.

cotdangit!!! man my cart is at $261 right now. i've already eliminated 6 items but i need to get it under $200. thanks for checking!

....Once I click Checkout button on the bottom it takes me to a page where I can see my total, but thats it...no button to press so I can pay....what should i do?!?! I want my Relaxer and Vitamins :(

....Once I click Checkout button on the bottom it takes me to a page where I can see my total, but thats it...no button to press so I can pay....what should i do?!?! I want my Relaxer and Vitamins :(

There should be a Google Checkout button underneath the total.

Try clearing your browser's cache (Internet Explorer 7: Tools > Internet Options > Delete... > Delete Files...), close/reopen the browser, and recreate your order. The button should appear after you press the checkout button.

Back