Phyto Friends & Family Sale 2009!

Luscious Locks

Hello, all.

I did a search to make sure i'm not double posting, and I saw nothing. I got an e-mail late last night about the Phyto Friends and Family sale. It starts November 13th @ 9AM EST and ends November 18yh @ 5PM EST.

you can go to http://sale.phyto-usa.com/

And this year instead of the usual 40-50% off it will be 40-60% off.

I'm a bit ticked off because I just bought my Phyto relaxer from Sephora and relaxed this morning. It was full price of course. I would have waiting and stretched. But it turned out as fabulous and bouncy as ever, so I'm not that mad.

I will be restocking like mad.

What are you all going to get? Yes, I'm talking to all of my Phyto cousins out there who stay hidden on this hair board... What's up girls?

Does Phyto have a good leave-in?

I have just about every type of product thanks to Terri, but could use a large bottle of shampoo.

I won't be getting the relaxer but I would like the vital force mask and maybe the spray leave in. I need to go look on the website.

You ladies helped but me on to this, so I've got to look out for you.

To answer your question panamoni Phyto has two different leave ins. The first is Phytomist- it's a spray leave in.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6038&categoryId=

you can check out the review here. and the ingredients too

Water / Aqua (Eau Purifiée), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract (Tournesol), Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract (Riz), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (Lotus), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract (Guimauve), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract (Algue Rouge), Propylene Glycol, Oleth-5, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, PEG/PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Laminaria Digitata Extract (Laminaire), Panthenol (Provitamine B5), Hydrolyzed Keratin (Hydrolysat De Keratine), Hydrolyzed Algin, PVP, Polysorbate-20, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid (Acides Gras Essentiels), Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Methyl, Ethyl, Propyl, Butyl, Isobutyl).

the phyto 7 and phyto 9 are creamy leave ins. they are just okay in my opinion. i prefer phyto 9 because it a tad bit heavier that phyto 7. but it's in no way heavy in the real sense of the word. it's light weight and gives natural shine--not omg shine.

Phyto 9 http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2891&categoryId=

Phyto 7 http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2882&categoryId=B70

you can read the ingredients in the link too.

out of all three of them i'd prefer to use phytomist and then seal with oil (I use whatever I have on hand. just a light touch).

HTH

I haven't looked at the website, but I'll be getting something. Probably the relaxer, and some Phyto 7. Maybe some Phytomist. Dang it!! I'm sure I'll over do it, as usual!!!

Thanks LL!!

This is great, thanks for posting.

I forgot, I already have Phyto 7 and 9 (had only used on dry hair). With the mist leave-in and a large poo, I'll have enough to go totally Phyto for 6mos to a year!

Last edited:
I have a question,how exactly do we purchase things on their website? I was pretending for a moment to be buying the relaxer but there is nothing that takes me to a checkout page.

Does anyone know what the 2.53 fl.oz. Milky Restructurer is worth?

honey, i hate that reconstructor. pm me to remind me to mail mine to whenever i get a relaxer. i wish i had seen this on saturday because i threw out 3 tubes of it. i would have hooked you up for real because it honestly does nothing for my hair. or my sisters hair. pm me so i can keep you stocked.

The actual sales pages won't be up till it starts, but in the previous years you'd go down the page and select the quantity of each item you wanted (they were in a long list) then hit submit.

I believe the relaxer was $45 last year.

I knew I would see Mona Lisa in here. :giggle: I might try a leave in.

Wasn't me...I was flossing at the time that Mona Lisa posted in this thread..
INBath3flossing.gif

I only came in to say Hi cause I saw you in here...

:look:

Thanks so much OP!!!! I'll be stocking up on my phytorelaxer during this sale... Its seriously the ONLY relaxer that doesn't cause issues for my hair.

I too will be purchasing a full price relaxer b/c I am soo eager to end my 6 mo stretch and see my 1 yr progress but I will definately take advantage of the sale and stock up for next time..Thanks!!

Back