Paul Mitchell The Detangler

czyfaith77

Question:

Those of you who have used Paul Mitchell's The Detangler, have you also tried the generic version of it at Sally's. How does it measure up? I saw it this evening for $3.99 and was inquisitive. Your imput would be helpful. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
sorry I've never tried it
OT: what is the name of the generic brand of paul mitchell the detangler at sally's ?? tia

It just says the Generic Sally's name (whatever that is) and it says on the bottle that it is a version of Paul Mitchell's The Detangler. You know how their stuff is in like black and white containers/bottles/cans. They have a whole section of their version of various brands (i.e. Nexxus Humetress, etc.)

*Dee* said:
OT: what is the name of the generic brand of paul mitchell the detangler at sally's ?? tia

I haven't tried the Detangler, but the other Sally Generic Paul Mitchell & Nexxus products I tried were good

Hi I'm new to this site. I've tried Paul Mitchel The Detangler Sally's version and loved it. I even added it in with my shampoo while rinsing to deal with my hair that tangles a lot and it worked! I strongly recommend it.

It's great. I added it in with my shampoo because my hair tangles so much and it worked.

*Dee* said:
Generic Value Products Detangler compare to Paul Mitchell The Detangler
264042.jpg

czyfaith77 said:
Question:

Those of you who have used Paul Mitchell's The Detangler, have you also tried the generic version of it at Sally's. How does it measure up? I saw it this evening for $3.99 and was inquisitive. Your imput would be helpful. Thanks in advance. :)
I purchased this product on Monday, and I tried it for the first time this morning. For my hair, it worked great. The comb went right through my hair (slip galore).

I tried The Detangler but wasn't really impressed. The best conditoner I've used for detangling was actually by the same company that makes MTG, Shapelys. They have a conditoner called Natural Elegance. I've never been able to comb through my hair with so much ease until I tried this product.

www.shapelys.com

Back