Generic Paul Mitchell's 'The Conditioner' at Sally's?

Babygurl

Generic Paul Mitchell\'s \'The Conditioner\' at Sally\'s?

Anyone ever use the Generic Paul Mitchell's 'The Conditioner' at Sally's? I know a couple people use Suave Awapuhi which is Suave's version of this conditioner, but anyone use the Sally's version? If so how is it?

Saw a show on national geographic channel about awapuhi (the actual flower that contains the clear liquid) that Hawaiians use for hair and skin, so Im very interested in awapuhi now.

Re: Generic Paul Mitchell\'s \'The Conditioner\' at Sally\'s?

I've used this product. I like it a lot. It's a good detangler for me. I rotate it in with my Creme of Nature and Elucence.

Suave awapuhi is very good but techinically it's not a generic copy of Pm cos Im 99.9% sure that he doesnt even make a awapuhi conditioner.
I've never tried sally's Pm condish but I used the real thing for years -it's exceptional and worth the extra money

The ingredient in Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner" is awapuhi. So yes it's the generic.

I got some for my brother a while ago. He said it helped to lay his hair down, but left it feeling stiff.

I use the "Leave In" version... is this the one that ur referring to? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anywho, I use it after my CW for my shake n go's. It causes my hair to become a tid bit "stiff", yet still moisturized... that's ok, cuz it's like having a conditioner & (slight) gel in one!

Yeah Peachtree,thats the one I use and have been using daily for a week. It leaves my buns realy soft and moisturized and my braidout came out SO soft from using this product. It didnt leave my hair stiff, although I dont use much anyway, but it leaves it SUPER moisturized!

Girl, I use waaay too much product... I'm very heavy handed with products.... but I'm learning to use less!

I really like this conditioner. I even use it on my "dry" hair mid day to revive my shake n go curls...it promotes definition like none no other! This conditioner is AWESOME!

As far as the tid bit "stiffness" goes... it's not a "hard" type stiff what so ever... it's just a very light "hold" (& "hold" is still too harsh of a word to describe it). I use this conditioner when I want my shake n go curlies to maintain their shape...their "definition".

I'm glad u like this conditioner too! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back