Pat on the back for the board

Country gal

I just think we all should be so thankful for this hair board. I just came back from the DC meeting and I have never seen so many healthy hair black women in one spot. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I was just wondering if there were going to be pics...cough, cough...hint, hint /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:
I was just wondering if there were going to be pics...cough, cough...hint, hint /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, we have so many pics. I felt like it was my graduation or prom. Every time I turned around some one had a camera. Check out the DC Wrap up thread. Jen posted some pictures. I will post mine later.

I just really wanted to thank Beverly for creating this board. It's because of her website that women all across this country and abroad are really making friens with wonderful people. I just wanted to thank the moderators for all their hard work. I have learned so much and have grown so much just throw being on this board. I just wanted to thank all the members for being who you are. You ladies really make this board rock.

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
I just think we all should be so thankful for this hair board. I just came back from the DC meeting and I have never seen so many healthy hair black women in one spot. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! I love the sisterhood on this board. It looks like you guys had a great time. I know the people in the restaurant couldn't keep their eyes off all the good looking women with all that gorgeous hair. I can't wait for the day when we can get together on a national level.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said: I can't wait for the day when we can get together on a national level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good idea.../images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:

I just really wanted to thank Beverly for creating this board. It's because of her website that women all across this country and abroad are really making friens with wonderful people. I just wanted to thank the moderators for all their hard work. I have learned so much and have grown so much just throw being on this board. I just wanted to thank all the members for being who you are. You ladies really make this board rock.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/cry3.gif talk amongst yourselves... /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very thankful for this hair board. Without it, I would still be relaxed.

I'm very thankful for this board, without it my hair wouldn't be as healthy as it is and growing wonderfully.

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA w/S-Baker! I was TRULY impressed. I invited a friend who is not a member but was equally impressed. It was nice to look around the table and see all those healthy heads!

I also saw other people in the restaurant trying to figure out what we were all about /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a link to my pix from the meeting, but Jennifer MD also has a lot more in her album:
http://public.fotki.com/southernGirlz/lhcf_winter_meeting/

SG

I just came back from looking at the pics, and I wanted to say that you all look GREAT. That meeting was definitely proof that black women can have long, healthy hair.

I'm thankful for the board as well. I've learned so many things about hair that I swear it's like a lightbulb went off. My hair is the healthiest I can remember and I feel empowered because I no longer have to rely on a stylist every time I need it done (I never used to do my own hair).

SG, I also noticed people in the restaurant trying to figure out what sort of group we were with. One woman in the restroom kept staring at my nametag like, "huh?" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

P.S. I'm also thankful for whomever brought the Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment for the product swap. I used it this morning and it's definitely a keeper /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Wow! You guys look great! I can't wait to have a NY meeting or CT meeting. I miss out on so many because I moved so much. I want to go to at least one!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! I love the sisterhood on this board. It looks like you guys had a great time. I know the people in the restaurant couldn't keep their eyes off all the good looking women with all that gorgeous hair. I can't wait for the day when we can get together on a national level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Co-sign!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigh....and here I am all the way up in Canada with noBODY to meet ....sniff...glad you all had fun...sniff...lol. You all looked GREAT /images/graemlins/smile.gif
National meeting please...heck international. Lets all get together soon. At least I get to meet Adrienne in May /images/graemlins/wink.gif Who else is in L.A.? Or the California area?

Sigh....and here I am all the way up in Canada with noBODY to meet ....sniff...glad you all had fun...sniff...lol. You all looked GREAT /images/graemlins/smile.gif
National meeting please...heck international. Lets all get together soon. At least I get to meet Adrienne in May /images/graemlins/wink.gif Who else is in L.A.? Or the California area?

I would like to thank Beverly, Nikos, all of the moderators, and all members as well! I love this forum and my hair would be a hot mess witout it! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Seriously, this is a wondeful website and the sisterhood is truly amazing.

A national or international meeting would be wonderful.

Great thread sbaker, looks like you all had a great time at the DC meeting and everyone's hair looks fabulous! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just want to piggyback off of what everyone has already stated.

We had such a great time and everyone's hair looked awesome. Me and Armyqt had a man stop us and say "Are yall a sorority!" /images/graemlins/rofl.gif I said..."kinda sorta"

I have tons of pics of the beautiful heads of hair in my siggy!

OH MY GOODNESS! These chicks were looking like an Essence layout!! I swear Army and SG look like moviestars! Jenn you are ridiculously cute. Thank you for sharing your pics! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

You ladies are all beautiful! So when's the national meeting and where is it going to be held? lol

I'm so grateful for this site I feel that I'm on my way to healthy beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm up for a N.Y. meeting I can't wait the ladies look like they had so much fun. Nice Pics all around.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I love the sisterhood on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's great.

Love the board!

Those DC chicks think they're cute! (If you ask me, they have a little TOO much hair.) Lovely photoshoot, ladies.

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
Love the board!

Those DC chicks think they're cute! (If you ask me, they have a little TOO much hair.) Lovely photoshoot, ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't neva lied! We do think we are cute. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
Love the board!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back