Pat on the back for the board

I have to co-sign on everything, every one has said! I had SO MUCH FUN and everyone was AWESOME! I have to say that the pictures don't even do the members justice! I know that people all over the restaurant were staring at our table; I don't think they'd ever seen such beautiful black women all in one room before! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I have to co-sign on everything, every one has said! I had SO MUCH FUN and everyone was AWESOME! I have to say that the pictures don't even do the members justice! I know that people all over the restaurant were staring at our table; I don't think they'd ever seen such beautiful black women all in one room before! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We all look so different. Black women come in so many beautiful shades and shapes.

This past meeting really inspired me to start coming back to the hair topics board. It is evident the secret to beautiful hair lies in this forum.

We had such positive energy. Like Ms. K, my big regret that I didn't get a chance to equally talk to everyone. I did try to move around the table to conversate.

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I know that people all over the restaurant were staring at our table; I don't think they'd ever seen such beautiful black women all in one room before! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That and the fact that we were laughing hysterically and loudly in the middle of an otherwise quiet restaurant. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I know that people all over the restaurant were staring at our table; I don't think they'd ever seen such beautiful black women all in one room before! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That and the fact that we were laughing hysterically and loudly in the middle of an otherwise quiet restaurant. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

blame it on Army. She had me laughing my A off. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Especially with the suck in your gut tips for pictures.

Back