Pantene Relaxed and Natural Deep Conditioning Mask

Je Ne Sais Quoi

damnre7.gif

D###, D###, D#########!!!!!!!

Why is the pantene relaxed and natural NOWHERE to be found? Not in Targets, not in Walmarts, not on Amazon. I am so heartbroken. I mean, i knew this day was coming since a year or so ago. But I feel so lost with this deep conditioner. I think i'm down to like 2 more little jugs. What is i'm gon' do?!?!?! Ladies are you still finding this anywhere?

I saw someone post a couple days ago that it was being discontinued.

Yeah, i am so bummed though. I mean we knew maybe a year or so ago that we didn't have much time but i just didn't want to think about it. Now that time is here :perplexed

Has anyone ever ordered from "Texas Beauty Supplies"? They seem to have some??

There's plenty in Los Angeles, as well as other discontinued items such as Cream of Nature shampoos and Softsheen Breakthru shampoo. I'm sure there are other discontinued items, but I don't know their names.

If something is discontinued, Los Angeles will still have plenty for at least three to four years later.

Last edited:
Yeah, i am so bummed though. I mean we knew maybe a year or so ago that we didn't have much time but i just didn't want to think about it. Now that time is here :perplexed

I've ordered from TX Beauty Supplies before and had no problems. I get all of my products from http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/hacapr.html. this seems to be the only place I can find anything that I need. And they definitely have pantene r/n mask. I get it all the time.

Last edited:
:cry: Poor Je Ne Sais Qoui! I hope you find it or a good replacement because your hair is looking beautiful in your siggy pic:yep:.

I used to get it at Target, but they don't carry it anymore. I found it at a local bss, but it was much higher.

I believe there's only (maybe) one ingredient different from the mask and their rinse out conditioner. So, I just use it since it's cheaper and still sold at Target.

I just called pantene. The mask will be discontinued as of the 23rd of this month. :( I hate when companies do this to good products. They have another line out there called medium to thick that the lady I spoke with would be good to try. Also she advised in place of my beloved mask I should try the intensive restoration treatment. She is sending me a coupon to try that for free and is also sending me other coupons for money off products in the line. She also let me know that the mask wasn't doing well in sales plus they got feedback from consumers that they have too many products so they are downsizing.

I started buying the Pantene Time Renewal Replenishing Mask when I couldn't find the Relaxed and Natural Mask anymore. The Time Renewal mask is very similar to the Relaxed and Natural mask. It's great for deep conditioning and detangling.

I used to get it at Target, but they don't carry it anymore. I found it at a local bss, but it was much higher.

I believe there's only (maybe) one ingredient different from the mask and their rinse out conditioner. So, I just use it since it's cheaper and still sold at Target.

Is this the conditioner in the large tube? If so, I saw it on clearance in Target.

There's plenty in Los Angeles, as well as other discontinued items such as Cream of Nature shampoos and Softsheen Breakthru shampoo. I'm sure there are other discontinued items, but I don't know their names.

If something is discontinued, Los Angeles will still have plenty for at least three to four years later.

I live in Los Angeles and I usually pass by it at CVS.

I don't know what city you're in, but I normally see it at Walmart on Crenshaw & King. They always have to restock the shelf. Also, at the Asian beauty supply stores around South Los Angeles. There are so many places that carry it, but I see it at Slauson and Crenshaw inside the retail strip center where Ralphs is located. Also, at Alice Beauty Supply @ Washington and Crenshaw; C & J Beauty at King and Vermont; New World Beauty on Washington near Crenshaw at the swap meet retail strip center. There's a beauty supply store on the first floor at the Baldwin Hills Mall on King and Crenshaw, the same mall where Walmart is located. These are just a few that I mentioned.

There are so many stores that carry it that there's no need to stock up on anything that's discontinued--at least not in Los Angeles. I learned this two years ago when I stocked up on Cream of Nature shampoo (moisturizing/detangling formula). That was ridiculous of me, because I still see the 32 ounce and 16 ounce bottles.

Last edited:

I've ordered from TX Beauty Supplies before and had no problems. I get all of my products from http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/hacapr.html. this seems to be the only place I can find anything that I need. And they definitely have pantene r/n mask. I get it all the time.

I ALWAYS order from TBS and have for YEARS! Fast shipping and great product selection!

I just called pantene. The mask will be discontinued as of the 23rd of this month. :( I hate when companies do this to good products. They have another line out there called medium to thick that the lady I spoke with would be good to try. Also she advised in place of my beloved mask I should try the intensive restoration treatment. She is sending me a coupon to try that for free and is also sending me other coupons for money off products in the line. She also let me know that the mask wasn't doing well in sales plus they got feedback from consumers that they have too many products so they are downsizing.
I always wonder who they ask when they get this "feedback":rolleyes:

Thanks Barbara. Looks like I will be hitting la sometime this weekend
:lachen:

I know girl. I was on a mad hunt for this about 2 months ago in Texas and could not find it anywhere!!! I "stumbled" upon a little beauty supply store and found that they kept a supply so I bought 4 jars. I'm down to 1 now and I'm afraid to use it up!!! I don't know why they always discontinue a good thing when they get it! Marketing!!!

My BSS has stacks of it...I think it works better for relaxed heads because everytime I notice someone raving about it, that person is relaxed...I LOVE it...I might slide through the BSS today..

Back