PANTENE NATURAL&RELAXED MASK IS DISCONTINUED!!

it left my hair with this really strange coated feeling. and i never really liked the smell of pantene products anyway. an AMAZING replacement is the silk elements mega moisture deep conditioner.

definitely check your local walmarts. i bought this product last week for 3 bucks.

Last edited:
WTF are they discontinuing it for? No stores could keep it on the shelves! It doesn't make any sense to stop producing something that flies off the shelves and your loyal customers love.

These companies are REALLY starting to piss me off!!!!

I wonder if they'll replace it with something new and improved (as if it wasn't good enough). This is the only deep conditioning treatment in the R & N line, and they know women of color rely on some type of deep conditioner :ohwell:

They have it for two dollars and change in the commissary on MacDill AFB. I didn't like it personally.

Nah no way are the discontinuing this product.

Maybe on that particular website you posted they are discontinuing it but the company isn't. CVS stopped stocking them months back and told people that they were being discontinued but it wasn't true and when I asked a friend who works for P&G and she said that she had not heard such thing.

I just checked the Pantene website and it is still up there so I really doubt that this is true.

I stockpiled at the first wind of this, which I heard after just trying it and loving it

I got about 20

Can I have one............:look: (j/k)

I have a small tub here at home. Making it last is what I'm worried about. Pantene is straight trippin'!!!

oh no!!!!!
i wanted 2 try this but i wanted 2 finish the products i have. dont want to be a product junkie...
awwww

Maybe on that particular website you posted they are discontinuing it but the company isn't. CVS stopped stocking them months back and told people that they were being discontinued but it wasn't true and when I asked a friend who works for P&G and she said that she had not heard such thing.

I just checked the Pantene website and it is still up there so I really doubt that this is true.

I agree. I don't think they are either. If they did, Pantene and I would have some serious issues. Q

for reals we should sign a petition to have our fav products put back on the market, it's crazy because I wanted to try the mask after reading one of the rave reviews on here :nono:

don't make no sense, and if there not discontinuing stuff then they are changing the ingredients b.s.

WTF are they discontinuing it for? No stores could keep it on the shelves! It doesn't make any sense to stop producing something that flies off the shelves and your loyal customers love.

These companies are REALLY starting to piss me off!!!!

OP are you sure?

I just bought a bottle yesterday at CVS in Boston (near Boston Medical Center) and they had tons of them for sale. I also saw them in Target 2 months ago.

OP are you sure?

I just bought a bottle yesterday at CVS in Boston (near Boston Medical Center) and they had tons of them for sale. I also saw them in Target 2 months ago.
beautyofnewyork.com doesn't post the products as discontinued unless they really are discontinued..
you can check if this is true by googling another one of the products that says discontinued..and you'll find out that they are actually discontinued..so there's no question to if it is.

Last edited:
i loooooooooooooooooooooooove this mask. i first bought it as just a conditioner to wear in my hair b4 i got in a pool....
but then realized how soft it kept my hair i cotinued buying it... even tho it worked very well i still continued experimenting with other things.. why? i do not know... but now im sad and upset with my self.. i hope it doesnt discontinue, im now in europe n wont beback in the states to buy it until mid january.
:(

I hope not because this is one of my staples,i went target last week and bought three more im going back to get the rest of them off the shelf.these companies make me sick.

I agree. I don't think they are either. If they did, Pantene and I would have some serious issues. Q

But look at what Creme of Nature did.

I don't think these companies really care. Or maybe they are trying to focus more on their "other " customers.

Big mistake. They need to try to keep our dollars on their side. Not a good move at all.

I hope this isn't being discontinued, perhaps it really isn't. A month or so ago there was a rumour that LeKair Cholesterol Plus was being discontinued because Beauty of New York listed it as such, when in fact they just weren't carrying it anymore.

You and Priestess hit it. While its a possibility, contrary to what's been previously stated, beautyofnewyork will list something as discontinued if the item is no longer available for online purchase, they won't carry it any more as well as when a product has been discontinued. I definitely wouldn't consider them the single source of truth to this rumor. If its that serious to some, shoot P&G an email to confirm or debunk the rumor.

I heard this a while back stocked up and now I see it in the store all the time.... I guess it hasn't been discountinued yet....

You and Priestess hit it. While its a possibility, contrary to what's been previously stated, beautyofnewyork will list something as discontinued if the item is no longer available for online purchase, they won't carry it any more as well as when a product has been discontinued. I definitely wouldn't consider them the single source of truth to this rumor. If its that serious to some, shoot P&G an email to confirm or debunk the rumor.
I emailed them before when we were having trouble finding it and thought it was discontinued. They said the Mask is not discontinued, but availability depends on the store.

Sometimes there are none on the shelf at Target, other times there are plenty. It's really hit and miss with this stuff.

I emailed them before when we were having trouble finding it and thought it was discontinued. They said the Mask is not discontinued, but availability depends on the store.

Sometimes there are none on the shelf at Target, other times there are plenty. It's really hit and miss with this stuff.
true..i guess the rumor is killed..still though it is suspicious.

Back