Pantene ICE Collection

ccd

Anyone tried this version of Pantene prods?

It is high in silicones but I was wondering if anyone has tried it.

If you tried the other Pantene stuff (besides the Restoratives Breakage Defense line), then you have tried this one. Don't get into the hype. It has the same ingredients as the other ones.:lol:

MizaniMami said:
If you tried the other Pantene stuff (besides the Restoratives Breakage Defense line), then you have tried this one. Don't get into the hype. It has the same ingredients as the other ones.:lol:

oh ok.....wow they really sell and resell their stuff huh? I am not a fan of Pantenes shams and cons...only the Extra smooth made me take notice cause I was 8 -10 weeks post and it still gave me great results...

Thanks for your imput!!! Your hair looks awesome by the way!

I notice the Ice Shine Shampoo contains a higher amount of citric acid otherwise it closely resembles the Clarifying poo. I think it's just Pantene's verson of an ACV rinse. :look:

ccd said:
oh ok.....wow they really sell and resell their stuff huh? I am not a fan of Pantenes shams and cons...only the Extra smooth made me take notice cause I was 8 -10 weeks post and it still gave me great results...

Thanks for your imput!!! Your hair looks awesome by the way!

Thank you for the compliment and your welcome.

I was going to try it when it first came out, but the ingredients were exactly the same as the ones on my beloved Moisture Renewal, but the MR was cheaper. My friend bought a bottle of Pantene shampoo last week and they had a free sample of the Ice Shine, so she gave me the conditioner. I'll probably try it next week.

nope. i don't like pantene stuff. i used their relaxed and natural line before i started taking care of my hair and hated it. being off the stuff ever since.

Personally I LOVE pantene's restoratives line. Ever since I've been using it, my hair doesn't break, it's super soft, and very healthy. I'm not sure why people don't like Pantene's product. Even professional stylist comment on how healthy my hair is. Occasionally I switch up using Aveda or Paul Mitchelle but 90% of the time I'm a pantene girl. :D

Back