Oyinhandmade

Country gal

Has anyone use these products for skin and hair? Here is their website:

http://oyinhandmade.co

Oyin Handmade hair & body products speak for themselves, in the silky skin and happy hair of our satisfied customers. Our goodies are designed with a focus not only on aesthetics and styling, but the nourishment and health of hair & skin.

We make our products from scratch, by hand, in small batches to ensure freshness. We never use fillers - every ingredient in our mixtures has work to do! In our goodies you can find unrefined shea butter, nutritive sea vegetables, pure aloe vera juice, nourishing vitamins, and herbal infusions carefully chosen for their beneficial and healing properties.

Rich creams, botanical styling products, fragrant lotion bars, succulent SLS-free shampoo bars, and oil-free conditioner sprays… Oyin Handmade products are tried and tested by people with a wide range of skin sensitivities and hair needs, with results that can be seen in the testimonials that pepper our website.

Try Oyin and discover a new world of naturally nourishing hair and body

Oh yeah. You haven't heard of the famous Greg Juice? I've used that before and I like it. I've also used the honey hemp conditioner and thought it was just ok as washout conditioner but I used it as a leave-in and liked it very much as a leave in I've also used the shine and define serum and the whipped pudding on my hair and thought they were just ok on my hair but the whipped pudding is nice on my skin. :)

I ordered a 5-product sample pack on March 10 and I am still waiting for them to arrive. I have heard alot of positive things about these products, but I won't be able to judge them until I receive my package. If you do decide to order from this company, just be prepared to wait a while. However, from what I hear, it is worth the wait.

Wow, I can't believe that you haven't received your products yet. I ordered that sample pack too back in December and I got it about 5 days after I ordered it.

I ordered the greg juice from naturally curly. Its ok, but its still has a a slight sticky/tacky feeling to it if you use it on dry hair. Its nice if you use it on wet hair tho, bcuz it dries with out that feeling. I think they need a spray with a finer mist, I put it in a different bottle with a finer mist to get better distribution.

I've used the greg juice before, it worked great to just moisturize before I put on my shea butter. It's not a bad detangler either if you mix a little oil in it. I got the whipped pudding but the consistancy was a bit thick for my taste. I did use it on my skin though and it did wonders for my ashy elbows, knees and feet.

Next on my list to try is the shine and define serum and the honey hemp conditioner. Oh yeah, they have some type of deoderant that's new as well. I'm gonna probably buy a lot more stuff next time....pj'ism is my downfall....lol

SBaker :wave:
Nice to see you on the hair board. So1913 has tried them, I believe. You might PM her (I believe she had a good review). :)

I'm an Oyin fan!! It's probably my fave after trying out many others...

I love the whipped pudding (I love the consistency--works well for me), Greg juice, honey sticks (lip balm), and the Candy Bar (for the body). I haven't tried the Poo bar yet but I've heard good things about it. The Honey Hemp Conditioner is decent--I don't love it though. :):)

The only down side, as someone mentioned, is she takes a loooong time to ship stuff I guess because she makes it fresh and is pretty much working on her own.

Hey, NYM. I am back. It's funny I have been spending more time on this board and the health/fitness board more than the Off Topic. GIrl got to get her hair and body tight for th 05.

Nyambura said:
SBaker :wave:
Nice to see you on the hair board. So1913 has tried them, I believe. You might PM her (I believe she had a good review). :)

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I will place the order on my next payday and get it in May. It seems to be all natural products.

PhonyBaloney500 said:
I'm an Oyin fan!! It's probably my fave after trying out many others...

I love the whipped pudding (I love the consistency--works well for me), Greg juice, honey sticks (lip balm), and the Candy Bar (for the body). I haven't tried the Poo bar yet but I've heard good things about it. The Honey Hemp Conditioner is decent--I don't love it though. :):)

The only down side, as someone mentioned, is she takes a loooong time to ship stuff I guess because she makes it fresh and is pretty much working on her own.

Back