Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Anyone Try It?

Still using it and loving it, its my staple leave in. I am almost done with my first bottle and i have a 16oz back up.

@ Pb- i liked knot today but not alone and it didn't give much slip, i had to mix it with castor oil and i loved it that way. Imo for me the hair dew is way better and the moisture lasts longer for me. Idk if oyin has samples of it or not for you to try it.

A friend gave me a sample of hers and then I ordered my own after. I usually use it with the burnt sugar pomade for twist. At first I was loving the smell, but sometimes it can be to sweet (it's probably the combo). But I do really like it and I will purchase it again.

I got mine in the mail this week and I absolutely love it. I used it as a wash and go (although it really doesn't add much curl definition) and I use it under my Eco Styler gel (works great with this). It has really good slip, moisturizes well and smells AMAZING (like pumpkin spice IMO). I will definitely be adding this to my list of staples.

I think it's good for adding moisture. I got some in December. I don't like it as much as a leave-in for my hair. But mid-week (which is midway between washing), if my hair starts to feel dry (not a huge problem but sometimes it happens), this is good since it's a water based product.
I alternate between butters and creamier products like this.

Staple product. I use it to refresh my hair. Never tried it on twists or braids or anything but it is a good daily leave in when not using my Kimmaytube mixture.
I would say it's a creamier and thicker version of KBB's super silky. Both make hair instantly soft though Oyin's hair dew only needs to be applied a little.

Mine came in on Saturday. I love the way it smells...I'm obsessed with smelling like candied goods, and this smells faintly like kettle corn and cookies...it's buttery and sugary. I actually wish it were stronger so that I could get whiffs of it!

So far, I really enjoy it as a moisturizer...though because it's so light I have to seal with an oil. I got the 16oz which I think is a great size for the price.
Honestly, I think this is gonna be my staple moisturizer. I think it will be even better in the summer when I don't need super heavy products.. also I just adore the owners and want to buy up all their stuff!

i love it and it smells so good! i might order another soon. i need a body spray/body butter to go along with the scent! my dh was all over me, telling me i smell like a sugar cookie! i use it with the Burnt Sugar to seal.

It's a staple product for me. When I get low, I get shaky. LOL I use it with Shine & Define, then Burnt Sugar pomade. My hair clumps so nicely with this combo.

In ordered mine yesterday. I hope it gives me the moisture that you ladies are taking about.....
I think im about to become an addict!
I just ordered another hair product today!!!

So I got it, tried it and I have to say...LOVE IT! :love: I put it on freshly washed, henna'd, and DC'd hair and it was like buttah! :drool:

I recently tried it. I wasn't crazy about the smell, but it is becoming more acceptable as time goes on. In combination with other products, my hair stays moisturized while using this. It worked ok for detangling but nothing wonderful. I still need to use a detangler with it. I would keep using it because it makes my hair feel moisturized. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It would get higher ratings if it detangled better and had a better smell.

When I first tried, it I liked it alot, but after the next few times, I found it to be too light for my winter hair. Now, it's getting warm, I found it to work for me again under a WNG. So I will continue to use it only under my WNG, it's too light for a daily moisturizer, or to use alone.

Back