I'm Not Trying To Be Funny!

shes probably right bc my hair tends to feel nice and soft w petroleum and silicones.

some of us aint about that cone life but some of us have to be.

I think that is why the next big thing for natural hair care companies may be custom blended products. Some women may want the cones and the petroleums. Others may not want the coconut oils and aloe versa. Some may want the hydrolyzed wheat protein and others may want it. I may want something with a citrus scent or vanilla and someone else may prefer cinnamon and strawberries.

Best,
Almond Eyes

I think that is why the next big thing for natural hair care companies may be custom blended products. Some women may want the cones and the petroleums. Others may not want the coconut oils and aloe versa. Some may want the hydrolyzed wheat protein and others may want it. I may want something with a citrus scent or vanilla and someone else may prefer cinnamon and strawberries.

Best,
Almond Eyes

You have a point with this. I was just sitting here wishing the Njoy growth oils could come without castor oil, as it works, but makes my scalp itch terribly.

Back