Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am glad to see something about the Redken. I have been wanting to test it but was hanging on the fence waiting for somebody to say it was da bom...*im gettin it*

:lachen: PJ from the word "go," huh?

Yeah, I was waiting too, but couldn't resist. All of the products have shea butter in them and are ultra moisturizing. :yep:

My MT shipped today!:band2:

I am sitting here like a little 5th grader on Christmas Eve...
I hope it gets here by Friday...I will be starting it on Friday night if it does...:chocbunny:

My MT shipped today!:band2:

I am sitting here like a little 5th grader on Christmas Eve...
I hope it gets here by Friday...I will be starting it on Friday night if it does...:chocbunny:

i'll be so jealous if you get yours by friday. i ordered mine from some site yesterday and they said 5-7 days, then i scrolled down on the page and it said to call them if it never arrives. i'm getting the feeling that they have lost packages before and i might never get my goods :(

i'll be so jealous if you get yours by friday. i ordered mine from some site yesterday and they said 5-7 days, then i scrolled down on the page and it said to call them if it never arrives. i'm getting the feeling that they have lost packages before and i might never get my goods :(

You WILL get it..I just know it! It wont get lost!

*Personal note to you all*

I see this all like hindsight is 20/20 now , that I never should have started that thread while upset! and directed my frustration at everyone using this product as a whole or as you all one in the same! I am sorry to all of you for that part of my wrong doing! In my heart the whole time I didnt see it that way, now I can and do! The saddest part of all is the reason I got called 'captain save a head' was because I am actually known to really try to help, but it hurt me and I reacted to that , but it never should have been directed at the people using this product as a whole. The funny thing (not really funny at all though) is all of us went at it and I just realized that the one that called me a name never even showed up while we were all in an uproar! It was my mistake letting my upset play into someone's hand! I should know better and I apologize to all of you' as though all of you 'were acting the way I was accusing' that one or two in the other thread of being! I hope and pray this doesnt spark any more drama as that is the last thing I want. I did have my feelings about the risks and am not here to reapeat any of that! I am just sorry , really sorry that I reacted out of my frustration, speaking to all who use this product as a whole, that was really really wrong. And I JUST want you to know , that I truly do wish you all (all of you) the best and as usual, happy hair growing! I dont know if things will ever be 'lhcf as usual' ever again, but I couldnt part from this without a formal apology on my part to each of you! I Know where I felt wronged and it was wrong for me to lash out because of it, Trust me usually I know better! I hope there is forgivness from here, if not I understand! hugs to all of you! take care of yourselves and your hair! (there is no sarcasm whatsoever in me) I PRAY you all know that! God bless!

Last edited:
So, I got my STIMULUS CHECK today!! :yay::woohoo:

I treated myself to MT and Nutrine Garlic Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, went over to FNWL and purchased some Emu Oil to add to my MT!! :yep:

I made up for it by sending President Obama some money and paying some bills!! ;)

Now, it's off to buy a new pair of running and walking shoes.

My NG is out of control and my hair looks thicker and healthier. This MT is DA TRUF!!! :worship2: I am 9 weeks post relaxer and I doubt that I will be able to wait another 8 weeks!!!

You WILL get it..I just know it! It wont get lost!

i have already looked up horse supply stores in my state as a back up plan. i am not going to be ok if i don't have some of this stuff by monday. if ya'll see a news story about someone going crazy at a horse supply store, please delete my posts and don't testify against me :) K thanks!

I THINK I'm feeling growth already! :o

I used to have really dry scalp and going on 5 days after wash, my scalp is FINE! This stuff is amazing! No shedding beyond usual. I'm getting a touch up in August and will post pictures then. :) HHG
~*Janelle~*

Well---I just cut open my bottle of OCT---yep, using every bit :grin::grin:

My MT is on the way so i should be ok--i don't want any interruptions in application:look:

This is my 5th week using (8 weeks post)

Can't wait for the Sep update ladies! (if I can stretch that long)

Hi sweetie, I just pm'ed you too.

Yeah, I was waiting too, but couldn't resist. All of the products have shea butter in them and are ultra moisturizing. :yep:

What da heck?....How on earth am I supposed to keep the PJ in me down if ya'll keep posting great things like this 'bout products:wallbash:. :nono:Man I am in troubbbbble!

I luvs shea butta:lick:
Somebody posted that JCPenney is doing the BOGO 1/2 price til this week end. Time to get set. I am looking to get my MT on Friday, then I can do my Redken as a DC, I am so excited...:grin:

*Personal note to you all*

I see this all like hindsight is 20/20 now , that I never should have started that thread while upset! and directed my frustration at everyone using this product as a whole or as you all one in the same! I am sorry to all of you for that part of my wrong doing! In my heart the whole time I didnt see it that way, now I can and do! The saddest part of all is the reason I got called 'captain save a head' was because I am actually known to really try to help, but it hurt me and I reacted to that , but it never should have been directed at the people using this product as a whole. The funny thing (not really funny at all though) is all of us went at it and I just realized that the one that called me a name never even showed up while we were all in an uproar! It was my mistake letting my upset play into someone's hand! I should know better and I apologize to all of you' as though all of you 'were acting the way I was accusing' that one or two in the other thread of being! I hope and pray this doesnt spark any more drama as that is the last thing I want. I did have my feelings about the risks and am not here to reapeat any of that! I am just sorry , really sorry that I reacted out of my frustration, speaking to all who use this product as a whole, that was really really wrong. And I JUST want you to know , that I truly do wish you all (all of you) the best and as usual, happy hair growing! I dont know if things will ever be 'lhcf as usual' ever again, but I couldnt part from this without a formal apology on my part to each of you! I Know where I felt wronged and it was wrong for me to lash out because of it, Trust me usually I know better! I hope there is forgivness from here, if not I understand! hugs to all of you! take care of yourselves and your hair! (there is no sarcasm whatsoever in me) I PRAY you all know that! God bless!

Deleted my post. :ohwell:

Blessings to all!!!

Last edited:
I accept your apology and I forgive you. Please forgive me as well for my part in this in anyway. I want you to know that we all are a family here on LHCF (at least that's how I always feel)...and just like our own family, there will be times when things get out of hand. You did right by apologizing to everyone:yep:

I have met some wonderful people on this forum. There aren't people that I work with or know personally that can compete with some of the ladies here...it's just that special. We are all striving for the same thing...to grow some hair and to get that hair to the best it can be (health) and to encourage and build each other up. Yes, we will make mistakes and down right make some people ticked off, but I hope that we can all agree to disagree and move on. Drama is not good for the soul...it really isn't, and we all must remember that everytime we log onto this forum, which is daily for most of us...:lachen:

I wish you the best as well. My prayer was that we all learn from this and that in the future, we all would have more sensitivity to others when we want to voice our opinion about anything...no matter how much we may feel that we are right about it.

Blessings!

ITA with you N&W. This is actually a relief that bad feelings are now being diffused and forgiveness reigns again:yep:. Yeah! I feel much better about this.

ITA with you N&W. This is actually a relief that bad feelings are now being diffused and forgiveness reigns again:yep:. Yeah! I feel much better about this.

I'm glad too, Aggie:kiss:. Thank you for being in agreement with me. There's nothing like being free from stuff!

Blessings to you, always!

Ok, I must be like really near to my period b/c just reading this stuff is making me cry. I was really disappointed to see some of things that were posted in the last few days. :nono::sad: Yeah, I don't you all IRL but I think of you like sisters I never had (I have no sisters, only brothers) and we all look to one another for advice and support........... :grouphug: now let's get back to growing our hair!

Hey Mega-gals,

I'm back too! (waves hand).

Keep me supplied with info regarding moisturizing conditioners (no protein) & tips to combat shedding....pleeze....

I'm transitioning, and learning as I go, so I need a little TLC...

Ya'll gotta watch out for me, okay?:rolleyes:

Much Luv to Aggie, Justkiya, LD,,Growinglong, Eshille, Vickid, Blackbeauty and everyone else who has pm-ed me to help me out. You all are truly inspiring...(yeah, I know that's like everyone on the board, but you all are sooo sweet....)

Blessings to ya!

HI LOVE-MUFFINS!!
Oh my gods, I just read that first post in full for the first time in a while - WOW :wow: TT8!!!!! Girl, you did an AMAZING job keeping all that together - shoot, I was going to have to dig through my blog to look up my recipe in a few weeks - and there it is!!! :lachen: :blush:
:bighug:THANK YOU SO MUCH JK!!! I really appreciate that. I'm so happy we are still up and running. I just have to figure out a way to update that pledge list.

Your welcome ladies. I will be keeping a close eye out on this one. :yep:
THANKS AGAIN DSD!!!

Girl I see my recipe up there too. Actually I kinda like that this is a shorter thread to read through especially for our OCT/MT newbies, woo hoo!!!
Hey Aggie girl! Yeah I put your great recipe up but I had reached a word limit when I typed (thanks... But you know it was nothing but love.

HI LOVE-MUFFINS!!
:bighug:THANK YOU SO MUCH JK!!! I really appreciate that. I'm so happy we are still up and running. I just have to figure out a way to update that pledge list.

THANKS AGAIN DSD!!!

Hey Aggie girl! Yeah I put your great recipe up but I had reached a word limit when I typed (thanks... But you know it was nothing but love.

Just wanted to let you know that I think I actually have some growth from using OCT...I just finished applying oct on my scalp...Well I have a 1 cm of NG. Started OCT 7 days ago..meaning last Wednesday. As for dryness, I'm using Neutrogena triple moisture line and the Dove Hydration spray. Everything seems under control.. Thank you so much for telling us about OCT!!:bighug:

P.S I'm using OCT alone... and nothing else growth aid wise.

I'm going on week 2 using the Mega Tek and am loving it (although my name isn't on the official challenge list)! I've bought my MT in April, but didn't start using it until recently (i can just kick myself too.... every time I think about all of the potential growth I could have gotten in the last 3 months....:wallbash:)

Anywho... Since day one, i've noticed my scalp has been tender after aplication and itchy the next day. I've been using it daily (only missed one day) and plan to keep using it daily (or nightly rather, since I apply it before bed). I'm about to order another bottle so that I can have more on hand.... dont want to run out. I've also been using it straight up too... but i think i'm going to start cutting it with the castor oil... (to both stretch the product, and cut down on caking on the scalp)

It's hard for me to really measure growth right now because I'm natural and would have to straighten my hair to notice anything this early... but hopefully... in about another 4-5 weeks, it should be very noticeable.

ummm, also, I haven't noticed any additional shedding at all. Actually, it seemed to have decrease.

God damn; I ws so shocked when I saw this.

But the mods did well :yep:and I hope the positivity continues.

Thank god this thread is a sticky :lachen:

I always feel giulty when I see it. It reminds me to reapply my MT.

*Off to put some on my scalp*

Hey i want my name added to the challenge too.

Last edited:
No Disrespect- Welcome! I don't think I will be able to stretch very long as I hate stretching to begin with so I just don't know. I will try until I can't get my fingers through the mess, lol.

Irresistible- All is forgiven and forgotten.
:bighug:
I want some lush locks like yours.:ohwell:

Last edited:
GLAD EVERYBODY IS BACK ON THE SAME PAGE AND ALL IS DEFINITELY FORGIVEN IN THE LAND OF GROWING LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!!

Question:

Are all the MT users putting the amino stuff in their mixes?

HI LOVE-MUFFINS!!

THANKS AGAIN DSD!!!

tt8, about the pledge list, perhaps you could compile them after you've gotten a fair amount like 5 names or so at a time and PM DSD and have her update the front page for us. It's a thought. BTW, it's all good about the MT recipe, I'm just so excited that I could contribute to the challenge.

Hey Mega-gals,

I'm back too! (waves hand).

Keep me supplied with info regarding moisturizing conditioners (no protein) & tips to combat shedding....pleeze....

I'm transitioning, and learning as I go, so I need a little TLC...

Ya'll gotta watch out for me, okay?:rolleyes:

Much Luv to Aggie, Justkiya, LD,,Growinglong, Eshille, Vickid, Blackbeauty and everyone else who has pm-ed me to help me out. You all are truly inspiring...(yeah, I know that's like everyone on the board, but you all are sooo sweet....)

Blessings to ya!

You're welcomed BBS, I just pm'ed you too but I see you're already here:grin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back