Outstanding Hair Growth in two months!

sterry

Hey ladies,

I have finally learned how to post on this site.
wink.gif

Anyway, two months ago I cut 8 inches from my hair. I was left with 4 inches of natural hair.
My decision to cut my hair was not due to the fact that I had suffered any damaged. I just decided that relaxing was not for me.
Anyway, I started to do daily and night scalp massages with rosemary oil, peppermint oil, cedarwood oil, lavender oil and my carriers are jojoba, aloe and Emu (Fantastic)
I have grown two full inches of healthy strong hair in two months.
My hair is soft, silky, smooth, shiny, frizz free. I have porosity, elasticity and strength.

I also follow a strict diet. I am a Fitness trainer so I have to be careful what I consume. I know that my internal care aids in my hair growth as well.

4a/natural
medium texture
growing like crazy

A lot of ladies say the same thing about scalp massages. I have just started last Wednesday. Hope it works for me too.

I'm sure those scalp massages are a good idea and I've also heard that exercising helps so maybe a combination of those things are helping you out with your hair growth. Congrats!
smile.gif

Thank you ladies!

You too should try. My scalp seems to tingle after each massage. Now if I can just get my husband to to my back ever night. Things would be great!!
laugh.gif

I really believe you sterry. I noticed the fastest hairgrowth last summer when I used rosemary oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba and nightly massages.

wow congrats on yo hair growth sterry!! a lot of ppl say the say thing about scalp massages, somethign worth tryin i gess!!

happy hair growin!!

Congrats on all the growth, sterry! I've heard wonderful things about scalp massages and emu oil. I might have to start using both
scratchchin.gif

Hey Ladies,

I can't say enough about Emu oil. It is used for an array of ailments. It is one of a few oil that actually penetrates the skin on contact.

A liitle goes a long way. I have never suffered from thin edges. But since using Emu oil and scalp massages I notice a thinkness in this area particularly.

4a/natural
medium texture
growing like crazy

Welcome Sterry, and thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

I was just about to start a topic on Emu Oil. Has anyone else used this on their scalp and did you find it helped in hair growth, or regrowth?

I was thinking of alternating Emu with my castor oil. Is it as thick as castor oil or lighter?

Congrats Sterry and welcome! I used to use Emu oil SoulChild. It is very light and it is absorbed into the scalp almost instantly.

do you put the oils on a clean scalp? I just cut all my hair off again and I don't want to clog my hair with oils. When I first big chopped, I massage after a shower and co wash with jojoba or olive oil every night.

but I want o start doing it morning and night, so should I do it after my showet or it doesn't matter?

Hey,

That's some kind of hair growth result!! Show us your massage techniques
smile.gif
<font color="red"> </font> .

Thanks

Just want to say that my rosemary, jojoba and lavender combo of oils are working very well with my twice/day scalp massages. I can feel the tingling which I think is the stimulation of my roots. I would love to get the growth results you acheived Sterry!

know what else about emu oil- its good for burns. once my hand was accidentally splashed with hot cooking oil and i immediately rubbed emo oil and there was no sign whatsoever of the incident. i believe emu oil is good for lots of stuff. i dont remember, but my mother is epileptic and i think it might have helped her? but read up on it first, some oils are good and bad for particular ailments.

Hey sterry I just want to know what it is you eat as a fitness trainer because I go to the gym just about every day and the trainer I have to me I can eat what ever I want, and so far I have not really been pigging out like I was before and I don't see any results in looseing weight. I'm 5 feet 6 inches tall I weigh about 190 and I want to get down to 140-135 if you don't mind please tell me what to do. I know its kinda off the subject ,but I need help

Back