Oscar Blandi, Phyto, Frederik Fekkai, Worthington

Lovelylocs

and other top line salon products sold at Sephora and other fine department stores. Raves, Rants, or just reviews in general. From what I can see so far it seems like not too many members use these lines. Are they not moisturizing enough or have we just not tried them?

I think most of the products are not worth the money. I do like the Jasmine oil from Blandi because of the smell, but it is pretty much a basic serum. Fekkai's shea butter conidtioner and mask are pretty nice as is the protein treatment. But again, I think you can find as good if not better things for less money.

The only higher end Sephora product that I have used that I would buy again is Rene Furterer's Karite conditioning cream. It is an amazing super moisturizing conditioner. One of the best I have ever used - EVER!

I had the Oscar Blandi Haircare line on my wish list for a while last year. Never got around to purchasing it.

I have tried the Federik Fekkai Protein RX Treatment Mask and the Kiehl's Coconut Conditioning Mask with Lecithin was much better to me. They both run about the same price.

Frederik Fekkai Glossing Cream is really good but honestly for the price, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in cream works the same. :)

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Shea Butter Mask is very moisturizing my hair loved it !

peacelove said:
anyone use Charles Worthington products?

I have the taming serum (or something like that) and it's just like any other serum you could buy at the drugstore. Someone let me try the calrifying poo and it was okay. I wasn't impressed.

Back