I :LOVE: Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme

I'm thinking of buying the Glossing Sheer Mist also. Not that I actually want to be using hair spray that often, because it's not the best thing to be putting in the hair on a regular basis, but on occasions where I want my hair to look extra good it should hopefully be fine and just give the hair that additional polish.

*Another thing to add to the list* :blush:

Quick suggestion on the mist......I suggest you go into ULTA or SEPHORA and try it out on your hair first. I bought it and dont like it but I LOVED the glossing cream.......just a suggestion. It did not add shine to my hair :nono:

Quick suggestion on the mist......I suggest you go into ULTA or SEPHORA and try it out on your hair first. I bought it and dont like it but I LOVED the glossing cream.......just a suggestion. It did not add shine to my hair :nono:

Hmm that's interesting. Thanks for that. :) I've noticed that about the FF products, some work amazing well while others....

Still Loving the Glossing Creme. The Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque is also Very Nice and I have the Repairative Protein Rx Treatment Masque But haven't gotten around to using it yet.:look: Will use it in the near future and probably with Steam.

The Glossing Creme is very nice and light.:yep: Somewhat "pricey" but overall, a good product.

I'm normally not impressed with Fekkai products (though they have the best scents!). I have to say though their glossing cream really stands out. So far I haven't found anything else comparable.

It is pricey so I wait until I get those good coupons from Bath and Body Works then I buy it from there.

I have the glossing creme, it does a great job of giving shine, but I notice that my hair feels drier after a few hours. I've only tried it on dry hair.

I have the glossing creme, it does a great job of giving shine, but I notice that my hair feels drier after a few hours. I've only tried it on dry hair.
Hmm? I haven't noticed any dryness afterwards.....that's interesting.:perplexed

Have you tried any of the other products? I bought the Repairative Protein Treatment Rx Masque not too long ago and was wondering about it? I do like the Shea Butter Masque. Works great.

Back