ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo!!!!!!!!!!

acebooncoon

I went hair shopping this past weekend to buy some rollers to attempt a rollerset. I bought my rollers, clips, and setting lotion and headed to the register. Well on my way there I somehow ended up with a bottle of ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo /images/graemlins/look.gif. I picked up the ors deep pentrating conditioner packet because I figured if I am going to try the shampoo, I should use a conditioner from the same line. I headed back to my dorm room and went straight to the sink. The Shampoo claims to neutralize, moisturize, detangle and soften. When I poured it into my hands it felt like silk. The shampoo is VERY creamy and smells sort of sweet, lightly floral but very light. Anyway, the instructions said lather once and rinse and lather again and leave on for 2-3 mintues before rinsing again so thats what I did. The final rinse left my hair feeling very smooth, completely detangled, and very soft. I was tempted to skip a conditioner. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this shampoo and 10. I think it beats cream of nature. The next time you are in a BSS take a look at it. It is in a tall plastic bottle with green labling with the classic ors olive oil logo. I paid four bucks for 12.5 oz.

Wow, Ace, you do make it sound great. I may just have to try some of this myself /images/graemlins/driver.gif

Darn it - I promised I wouldn't buy anything else this month! /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

But . . . this is definitely going on my wish list!
Thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
/images/graemlins/antlers.gif

i think i saw this but it either had ALS or one of the SLS's in it that made me sit it back down

...interesting /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif...thanks for the review! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

How funny, I almost bought this too on Friday, but instead I got my cream of nature because I am forcing myself into product junkie rehab. It did look good!

I love this shampoo. It definitely softens and detangles my hair. I'm starting to like it more than CON, because it doesn't make my hair feel coated.

Love this shampoo (CON did nothing for me). Hair doesn't feels stripped or coated afterwards. It removes build up too.

does anyone use this to clarify with?

I have and it does a fine job of thoroughly cleaning without drying me out. One of the shampoos purposes is to chelate in addition to all the tasks the OP listed off...it is quite a talented product. I don't use it a whole lot, thanks for reminding me of its greatness, its been sitting in my hair cabinet for over a year now.

Its really good stuff. I would definitely recommend it. Its one of the only shampoos I use besides millcreek jojoba shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not stripped. It also lathers really nicely so you dont use as much.

Its really good stuff. I would definitely recommend it. Its one of the only shampoos I use besides millcreek jojoba shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not stripped. It also lathers really nicely so you dont use as much.

Agreed.:yep:

*now I must try this millcreek jojoba in addition to the conditioner*

This is the shampoo that I use when I am not co-washing my hair on a daily basis.

Like someone stated above, I prefer this over CON. It makes my hair feel clean yet not stripped dry.

I can't attest to it being a great detangler, cuz I got too much hair on this ol head of mine.:nono:

Back