??ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Nature's Shine

kizzylonghair

Hi Ladies

I have brought this a few weeks back and I am lovin it I apply it to my ends once a day. its very moisturising( I thinK) . its has great natural ingredients in it, so it cant be doing any harm

Anyone else use this what do you think??

I was thinking about added some Glycerine to make it moisturising as it has no water in it!!!

Read all about it

20020516_lrg.jpg

Coconut and Soybean oils moisturize and condition the hair and scalp leaving the hair soft and radiant.

Perfect for Braids, Locks, Twists, and "Fro's"
Adds a brilliant shine without build-up
Doesn't coat the hair, penetrates to moisturize and soften
Infused with healing herbs.

Contains no water
Has a base of real Coconut Oil
Can be used:
As a Hot Oil Treatment
On your 'Fro
For Your Relaxer

Natural Hair Care.
A rich blend of Natural and Essential Oils.
Gives your braids, locks, twists and Fro's a light healthy shine.
Coconut and Soybean Oils moisturize and condition the hair and scalp leaving the hair soft and radiant.
Perfect for:
Braids
Locks
Twists
Fro's
Adds a brilliant shine without build-up.
Doesn't coat the hair, penetrates to moisturize and soften.
Excellent for braids.
Infused with healing herbs.
Cruelty free products.
No animal testing.

Ingredients
Coconut Oil , Soybean Oil , Cyclomethicone Shine , Kukui Nut Oil , Essential Oils of Lemon , Bergamot , Spearmint , Fragrance

I was seriously thinking of going out to get this on my lunch break. I see that the ingredients is coconut oil and soybean oil.

Sounds great looks like you have a winner!!! the ingredients are great i love cocnut oil anbd its right at the top of the list. whats the consistncy like is it light or greasy? do you aplly it to dampened hair? thanks for sharing the info.

simplycee said:
I was seriously thinking of going out to get this on my lunch break. I see that the ingredients is coconut oil and soybean oil.

Damn, Sorry I just done got you the PJism :smile:

You will love it

Kizzy

den1 said:
Sounds great looks like you have a winner!!! the ingredients are great i love cocnut oil anbd its right at the top of the list. whats the consistncy like is it light or greasy? do you aplly it to dampened hair? thanks for sharing the info.

Den, Where you been ?

it is quite light, it comes in a spray bottle. Most oils are to heavy to come through a spray bottle.
I think I love it that you can totally control how much you spray on.
I was very impressed with ingredients list myself cant see any nastys on there.
I usually spray a little on when I deep condition/with my con--Great results.
And use a little on the ends everyday.

Kizzy

i bought it amonth ago and my hair loves it! I alternate between that and my world of curls every night to moisturize my hair. I spray some on my ends, then a little on my wide toothed comb to distribute it through my hair. I also spray just before I take the rollers out my hair after a roller set. Makes combout easier and adds silky shine .

I add a little Wild Growth Oil and castor oil to the bottle . It works great for fine hair and it doesn't weigh the hair down!

Last edited:
Made my purchase last night. I love the smell! I used it instead of my oil sheen this morning. Talk about beautiful shine. Its a keeper in my book!

I wonder could I mix this stuff on my own. Gotta give this some thought....

I love this product! I guess I've been using it for about a year now and it is great! I apply it once a week after washing my hair. I spray it on and comb it through after my has almost completely air-dried, put my hair up and cover with my satin scarf at night. It makes my hair very shiny and look as though it's been flat-ironed when worn down. I have to apply it sparingly though, because my hair can get too oily with it.

This product has been very helpful since I no longer flat-iron my hair. It's like a flat-iron in a bottle. :) During the week, I use Elasta QP Mango Butter sparingly on my ends, and spray with an oil sheen spray when needed.

I am so happy a couple of you other ladies are enjoying this product! When I first bought it, I did a search here and found no info on it. Since then, I have posted about how wonderful it is a couple of times and it seemed that no one used it. I thought I was all alone. :lol:

Last edited:
simplycee said:

Before I found this, I used to mix my own oils, too, and liked doing so. I was happy to be able to stop, though, since I was very pleased with Nature Shine's performance and convenience. It is so affordable and effective! Truly a great product!

I do still mix my pre-shampoo treatments, though. :yep:

If you do decide to mix your own Nature's Shine blend, I'd love to know how you like your results if you don't mind posting.

renee_n_3000 said:
If you do decide to mix your own Nature's Shine blend, I'd love to know how you like your results if you don't mind posting.

Nope don't mind at all. It would be after I used all this stuff up first. :lol:

Kizzylonghair are you trying to bankrupt me :lol: this is yet another product I have to buy. This would be great to mix in my spray bottle as I cannot seem to find coconut or soya bean oil.

simplycee said:
Nope don't mind at all. It would be after I used all this stuff up first. :lol:

Thanks! The great thing is it probably will take quite a while for you to run out of it since a little goes a long way. :)

simplycee said:
Made my purchase last night. I love the smell! I used it instead of my oil sheen this morning. Talk about beautiful shine. Its a keeper in my book!

So glad you like it

Kizzy

pradalover said:
Kizzylonghair are you trying to bankrupt me :lol: this is yet another product I have to buy. This would be great to mix in my spray bottle as I cannot seem to find coconut or soya bean oil.

Prada, You will love it.

BUY BUY BUY,

Kizzy

Just re-discovered this having used it regularly years ago. I'm thinking of personalising it by adding some JBCO, and a few essential oils. I'm having senegalese twists next week and it will be perfect for keeping my scalp moisturised.:yep:

Back