Ooooohhh La La Aubrey Organics GBP!!!

*ElleB

I know I said I was taking a hair board breather but I had to come on and share:

i just washed my hair and conditioned with the Try Me Out size of AO GBP. I put it on my hair and let it sit under my metallized self heating cap for about 40 minutes.

I rinsed and my hair felt like silk! :D

I was "oooooing" and "aaahhhhing" out loud when I was rinsing it out and feeling my hair :lol:

Detangling was quite easy as well. Nice slip and my hair felt strong as well. (Though I am shedding right now and hair is all over the place. Rest assured its NOT breakage.)

The consistency is different than any other conditioner I ever used. Its so thick and creamy, I had to squeeze with all my might to get it out.

And I heard people complain about the smell but it fine to me. I actually kind of like it. :look:

Well, GBP is a winner and looks like I'm bout to go to Whole Foods and cop me the whole size when my Try Me out runs out....

I can't wait to try more of their products!

Ok, i can go back to my MIA status now :lol: Just wanted to share.

:D :D

No input? LMAO....I guess this is tellin me to get the HECK OFF LIKE I SAID!!! :lol: Ok, I'm going now.....

i love love love love the AO GPB. its a great balance conditioner. its great as a co wash and deep conditioner and its just the right concistancy.

i love love love love the AO GPB. its a great balance conditioner. its great as a co wash and deep conditioner and its just the right concistancy.

Co-sign. Exactly what I was going to say.

Oh and Whole Foods has different scents (I really disliked the original scent). I love the Rosemary Peppermint and they also of Lavender Ylang-ylang.

I have the shampoo and conditioner that I purchased from Whole Foods Market. I haven't used it yet. :rolleyes:

Ah..Ah....don't be in a hurry to use the shampoo. Do a LHCF search first. While most love the conditioners...very few good things to say about the shampoo. I think it over strips the hair.

It's one of my staple protein conditioners. Also, the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner is nice too.

Now, their Honeysuckle Rose shampoo did not work well on my hair. I used it for my first wash only, and I didn't replace it once I finished it.

im dying to try this one when my aphogee 2 min runs out
I didn't know there were different scents though! I'll be sure to get a nice scent when I do try it.

I like the AO GPB conditioner. I have both the shampoo and the conditioner and they are both great onm my hair. For a protein conditioner, it left my hair surprisingly soft and manageable. It's a definite keeper for me. I will be purchasing mine cheaper from www.vitaglo.com

Co-sign. Exactly what I was going to say.

Oh and Whole Foods has different scents (I really disliked the original scent). I love the Rosemary Peppermint and they also of Lavender Ylang-ylang.

I just bought both of these from Whole Foods. Do they work the same as the original? The ingredients seem different...

I just bought both of these from Whole Foods. Do they work the same as the original? The ingredients seem different...

They work the same to me.

I've noticed the ingredients on the ones with scents are more detailed...also it has to have the denatured alcohol in order for them to add the scents.

Still works great!

Back