Only if.....

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
L

legs71

...my hair on my head grew as quickly as my body hair. Why is it despite the fact they are both hair on our bodies they grow at a different rate? If I shave on Monday by Thursday there's visible stubble. Go figure!
confused.gif

Girl you ain't said nuthin but a word. I could shave my legs in the morning and have stubble by the early evening! Talk about a pain in the ass. That's why in the winter I usually don't even bother.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Ennyaa said:
Girl you ain't said nuthin but a word. I could shave my legs in the morning and have stubble by the early evening! Talk about a pain in the ass. That's why in the winter I usually don't even bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right
smile.gif
!

Yeah shaving is like a daily thing
smile.gif
Until I just get p'd the hell off and just shave once a week
mad.gif

Drea84
cool.gif

Isn't that the truth! I usually get my eyebrows waxed every two weeks and now I find that they need to be done on a weekly basis. I know it's good business for the the salon but it take a toll on my pockets...well not really but that's $6 that could go somewhere else - like to my stomach since I've been eating so much lately.

These vitamins are a lot more expensive implicitly than they are explicitly. I'm doing my eyebrows more often, shaving more often, and buying A LOT more food.

When I first started my vitamin regimen the first thing I noticed was the excessive body hair that grows very quickly. It's even become more thick and bushy which sucks. I've wondered if the hair on the head grows the same rate as the body hair, but it's difficult to tell since it's on a larger scale? It's also hard to tell because body hair gets a certain length and it stops. It's not like it continuously grows like hair on your head. I'm really curious about this.

Back