One year natural!! (picture heavy)

You were my finger coil inspiration. I did mine but I made them really small...and I love them!!! Yours are soooo pretty. Next time, I might make mine larger and separate.

Great progress, lady!!!

cj

I love love love your hair and your progress!!! Your coils are just beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

You already know I love your hair. Such an inspiration. How long is the back?

Thanks! I have no idea. I can't ever get a good enough pic :ohwell:

Here is a picture of when I straightened (in Feb), but my head is kind of tilted so it makes it look longer than it is:

DSC03923-vi.jpg

I'm going to straighten again soon and get my friend to take a pic for me. :yep:

You were my finger coil inspiration. I did mine but I made them really small...and I love them!!! Yours are soooo pretty. Next time, I might make mine larger and separate.

Great progress, lady!!!

cj

Thanks, girl! I make mine a lot smaller than I used to. It takes more time, but I like the way it looks. Mine don't separate very well sometimes. If I do them small enough I don't have to bother them that much. :grin:

Dang, your hair grows really fast! that's a lot of growth for 1 year.

I hope I have that much progress a year from now.
Gorgeous!!

Great photo trail.

Love, Love, LOVE your hair! Thank you for posting. Right now, my hair looks like your frizzy fro BC pic. I'm beginning to get nervous about how it'll turn out. Your pics inspire me to hang in there. :yep:

Gg

Your hair looks great and so healthy. I love your blog, you and your writing remind me so much of my sister. Keep up the all around good work.:grin:

Your hair is gorgeous! It's grown so much! You've made such progress! I'm inspired. I plan to BC at a year post, and I'm inspired at your progress!

Back