One year LHCF anniversary album update!!!

CONGRATS on your 1 year anniversary!!!

How did you get your hair soo straight? It looks really good! (I'm at 9 weeks hoping to go to 16). Do you mind posting your regimine? What type of relaxer do you use? What was your hair length when you started last year?

Sorry for all the questions. I LOVE your hair!

NewYorkgyrl said:
CONGRATS on your 1 year anniversary!!!

How did you get your hair soo straight? It looks really good! (I'm at 9 weeks hoping to go to 16). Do you mind posting your regimine? What type of relaxer do you use? What was your hair length when you started last year?

Sorry for all the questions. I LOVE your hair!

I usually wear my hair down daily, so I wash, deep condition and rollerset my hair faithfully every week. I've been using motions oil relaxer in mild for about 3 or 4 years, but with all of these threads about Phyto, I'm really considering changing. When I first started last year, my hair was at the top of my brastrap.

Tanelions said:
Congrats Mocha,
Wow,have been waiting for updates like forever. I have always loved your hair. Beautiful.

lol..I really didn't see any progress till after the summer ended, so I was waiting to update. Thanks girl!

newslady said:
Great progress. Wow, I thought I had a lot of products. How do you get them all into your regimen?!

lol..I know, I know!! Once I discovered this site I became such a PJ! I was buying product after product based on so many reviews! Believe it or not, I do get around to using most of the products in my album. I like to alternate different products weekly depending on what my hair needs. Right now, I'm on a personal challenge, I'm not going to buy any new products till at least next year!!

mochamadness said:
I usually wear my hair down daily, so I wash, deep condition and rollerset my hair faithfully every week. I've been using motions oil relaxer in mild for about 3 or 4 years, but with all of these threads about Phyto, I'm really considering changing. When I first started last year, my hair was at the top of my brastrap.

You give me so much hope! I'm nearing bra-length and hope to be well beyond it by summer 06! THanks for sharing with us and Congrats!:)

Very beautiful Mocha!! Question ... what products did you use in the October 2005 album pics 9-11 ... the shine is like WOAH!!! Also, did you rollerset, flat iron, etc? I love to see progress pics like these!!!

mochamadness said:
It's been a year since I found and registered for this wonderful site. In that year, I've found so much information and tips on caring for my hair from all of you ladies. My hair has never been this long and healthy in MY WHOLE LIFE!!

http://public.fotki.com/mochamadness/2005_progress_pics/october_05/

Mocha! Congrats on your anniversary. You make me want to grow my hair to your length. Your hair is very nice. Keep it up!

how pretty!!! :grin: your hair looks so healthy! i can't believe you've only been here for a year. That's awesome progress. I can't wait to get to a year too and see how i've done. HOpefully as well at you have :)

Oooooo....that's some pretty hair! It is so shiny, sleek and healthy. Gimme. Very, lovely.

Back