One year LHCF anniversary album update!!!

pradalover said:
You have gorgeous hair. WOW you could open up a BSS store with all those products :lol:

Stop picking on me!!! :) I'm really in recovery, I haven't brought a new product in over 2 months!! lol

Alli77 said:
[/color]

You give me so much hope! I'm nearing bra-length and hope to be well beyond it by summer 06! THanks for sharing with us and Congrats!:)

And you will be there and beyond!!! Just find what works for you and stick to it.

LiLi said:
Very beautiful Mocha!! Question ... what products did you use in the October 2005 album pics 9-11 ... the shine is like WOAH!!! Also, did you rollerset, flat iron, etc? I love to see progress pics like these!!!

In those pics, I rollerset my hair using lacio lacio. Right after I took out the rollers I put some oil (meadowfoam, shea, castor, jojoba mix) in my hair and wrapped it. Then took it down and it was sleek and shiny for those pics!!

What look what a year can do. Totally Beautiful hair. I need to be persistant I need to be persistant.:(

Once again, thanks SO much ladies!!! All of you keep me encouraged through my ups and downs with my hair, with sharing your experiences and also your hair albums. You are all full of motivation. Sometimes this hair journey can get frustrating for all of us. Thanks ladies!!

GAW-GE-OUS AND FANTABULOUS!!!:grin:
Congratulations on growing some beautiful hair girl! Made my jaw drop:eek: :lol:

Thank you for sharing your progress!

MonaLisa said:
GAW-GE-OUS AND FANTABULOUS!!!:grin:
Congratulations on growing some beautiful hair girl! Made my jaw drop:eek: :lol:

Thank you for sharing your progress!

Thanks MONA!!!!!!! Where have you been?!? :spank: I've been missing your sense of humor around here lately! You know you need to check in more often.

*Nooooooooo...the pretty haired lady didn't beat my arse up in the hair forum....:eek: *

:lol: :lol:

Again.....strange' and snaps on that hair girl! Work it!:grin:

Back