One n Only line has a.....

I had to do a double take...at first I thought you were talking about the reconstructive mask in the tube (which I LOVE for DCing, it reminds me of Kenra MC). It has a bit of protein...but this new "hydrating" mask in the jar also has protein in the ingredients list so I'm kinda confused as to what makes them different?

If I see this I will def purchase because I luv One n Only argan oil products with a fiery passion :love: ... not any argan oil...specifically one n only brand :yep: :eek:

I had to do a double take...at first I thought you were talking about the reconstructive mask in the tube (which I LOVE for DCing, it reminds me of Kenra MC). It has a bit of protein...but this new "hydrating" mask in the jar also has protein in the ingredients list so I'm kinda confused as to what makes them different?

If I see this I will def purchase because I luv One n Only argan oil products with a fiery passion :love: ... not any argan oil...specifically one n only brand :yep: :eek:

I'm with you AC, I love One n Only's line of products. They had really awesome masque & conditioner called Age Renew out earlier, but I guess it didn't sell, so they discontinued it. I still have a couple of each left.

I like the Restorative better than the Hydrating conditioner. It works better for my hair. I'm wanting to try the Styling Cream. I love the smell of the products though. :yep:

I had the MorracanOil Brand items and love the masks, serums, etc. Once my stash is under control, I will try the One n Only to see if they compare. The price is a heck of a lot better than the real deal MO Brand.

I have this whole line except this one...But,I'm loving the Moisture repair con/makes a great rinse...

*I have the Oil,Moisture repair sulfate free poo,Moisture repair con & Restorative mask...

Happy Hair Growing!

i have the oil and the restorative mask but i wont get the rest until i use up everything else in my closet smh my pjism is about to be curbed!

I like the restorative mask and the argan oil so far. The shampoo dried my hair out. I going to check out the styling creme next for air drying. I wonder how the styling creme compares to Wen styling creme which I love.

Last edited:
I have the Restorative Mask and it makes my hair feel really soft after a deep con. Although I like the product I didn't want to become dependent on it due to the cones. I want a deep condition that actually conditions and doesn't just coat my hair.

Last edited:
I use their poo, restorative treatment, leave in, and serum.

I honestly see NO need to try the moisturizing mask as the restorative one leaves my hair VERY moist yet strong. Since I am relaxed, I need the shot of strength that I get from this. Since using this, I seriously do a protein treatment like 3 times a year lol Im sure my protein will go bad smh

I just tried the leave in (styling cream) and I LOVE IT! I have not changed my hair regi for over a year but this has replaced my PM the conditioner leave in hands down!

So I tried the Hydrating mask...I didn't like it. it didn't soak into my hair, not even with heat. And it left a weird residue/buildup. Still :love: the Restorative Mask though

I use their poo, restorative treatment, leave in, and serum.

I honestly see NO need to try the moisturizing mask as the restorative one leaves my hair VERY moist yet strong. Since I am relaxed, I need the shot of strength that I get from this. Since using this, I seriously do a protein treatment like 3 times a year lol Im sure my protein will go bad smh

I just tried the leave in (styling cream) and I LOVE IT! I have not changed my hair regi for over a year but this has replaced my PM the conditioner leave in hands down!

Yes!!! I fell in love with the styling cream too. I use this for a twistout with a little bit of grapeseed oil this past week. My hair was soft, curly and had a hold that was just right not too hard but not too soft. The only product that doesn't work for me is the oil treatment, it feels good whenever I dry my hair but the next couple of days my ends get drier and drier no matter what I do to them. It hurt my heart to take it back to store but I got over with when I walked out with another restorative mask.

Yes!!! I fell in love with the styling cream too. I use this for a twistout with a little bit of grapeseed oil this past week. My hair was soft, curly and had a hold that was just right not too hard but not too soft. The only product that doesn't work for me is the oil treatment, it feels good whenever I dry my hair but the next couple of days my ends get drier and drier no matter what I do to them. It hurt my heart to take it back to store but I got over with when I walked out with another restorative mask.

I love this line!! I just saw they added the styling cream. Imma have to try it eventually. But I love the poo, conditioners, and oil! Works for the whole family natural and relaxed(soon to be Natural woo hoo).:yep:

I love this line!! I just saw they added the styling cream. Imma have to try it eventually. But I love the poo, conditioners, and oil! Works for the whole family natural and relaxed(soon to be Natural woo hoo).:yep:

I agree this line works good for me with freshly relaxed hair and during a deep stretch with a lot of new growth as well. I consider it a part of my staple products from now on. :grin:

I just picked this up over the weekend.

I have the Morrocan oil hydrating mask and the CON Argan oil treatment packs. Love them both! I can't wait to see how this compares. I was NOT a fan of the One n Only poo and conditioner. They did not work well in my hair.

However, I like the One n Only oil treatment better than the Morrocan oil brand.

Coffee, I'm coming to your house to take all the hair care products that you don't want!
Thank you for the heads up about this product.

I fell in love with the restorative mask a couple of months ago. I really like it. I just bought and tried the hydrating mask- it's pretty good too but I think the restorative mask takes care of both moisture and protein for me.

Back