Once a Product Junkie, Always a product junkie....

Tara

or, "...another one bites the dust"

Okay, I have been doing really well. For about a YEAR in fact. Same products, replinishing only what I had run out of.

So I'm out of one deep conditioner, and I went to the BSS to re-stock, but I actually wanted my LANGE which is the one I like well......

I got to browsing, and looking......

and left with FIVE new deep conditoners!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I already washed my hair for the day, and as I type, I already had to break into my new stuff. So I'm sitting here with:

Wella Kolestral (this is the actual spelling, not one of my frequent typos, lol!). It's really creamy, gets creamier on wet hair, and felt nice. We'll see when it's rinsed out.

I've never used a Cholesterol product before because I was scared of build up. But it seems alot of the ladies here use it as a staple with no issues, so, I HAD TO BUY IT!!

I also got:

L'Oreal Hair Fixer, Ineral Hair Repair Kit

Optimum, Conditioner, Nutrimat

and Optimum, Conditioner, HiProtech Reconstructor... and yeah, I did get my bottle of Lange, and put my name on the list for the Liter size when they get it.

Just when I thought I had this PJ thing licked, I put myself in the situation (the BSS) and I caved!! LOL!!

Oh well, I'll see how these items work and use one at a time till they are all used up. If I notice anything PHENOMENAL I'll be sure to turn you guys on to it...er, I mean recommend.

I'm glad you started this thread because I needed one!

At the moment, I am procrastinating pressing the "finish" button on my order at beautycentury.com b/c I want to make sure there isn't anything else I want to buy! After everything I've bought this month, I am going on a 3 month haitus!

So, here's what's in my shopping cart at Beauty Century.com:

1 jar of LUST (can't beat $5.59!)
1 gift bag that has LUST, Unfrizz Shampoo, and the Unfrizz Taming Cream ($9.99!!)
1 bottle of L'Oreal NT Hot Oil
1 jar of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher gel (b/c I can never find it anywhere offline)
1 shower comb

Should I name everything else that I've bought this month?

I also wanted to buy the Ryler Stylers but they are out of stock! So, I'm going to try to find the Scunci Wave Clips and then I'm D-O-N-E!!!

Yes, you should post everything you bought this month. It will cleanse you to tell all. It will also give me ideas for my next binge
grin.gif
grin.gif

I went looking for the lust I read about on this board, couldn't find it. Hmmm....but I want to try it.

Also what are the scunchi wave clips? Curious minds want to know. Are they the clips that kind of snap when you put them on, or are they the duck bill clips?

I think I need a shower comb
look.gif

Ok, here's what else I've purchased this month:

Pantene Hydrying Curls Shampoo & Conditioner 2in1
Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner
Pantene Frizz Control Treatment
Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer Conditioner
Skala Milk Bath Conditioner
Skala Aloe Conditioner
Elasta QP Feels Like Silk
Vo5 Peaches n' Cream Conditioner

Oh, I'm so done.

I will find you a link for Lust and the Scunci wave clips.

Oops, Forgot to mention...

got2b So Smooth Emergency Repair Treatment Conditioner

I also bought 3 new barrettes and 2 banana clips.

Um...I also forgot to mention that I bought the following:

3 bottles of Suave Professionals Humectant
Nature's Gate Chamomile and Lemon Shampoo
Suave Professionals Awupuhi
A big rake comb
And 2 sets of fancy hair pins

Oh, I'm so in trouble with myself.
shocked.gif
spank.gif

Hairlove,

So, I see you DID order the Skala goodies. Please let me know how you like them once you've tried them out. I REALLY love the Skala Milk Bath (talk about smooth and slippery hair).
smile.gif
I hope you like that and LUST as much as I do.

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
Nice to see you Tara.........
kiss.gif

Sorry to hear about your "relapse".

[/ QUOTE ]

Heeeey you!
smile.gif

Good to see you too girl, I was wondering where you have been.

I also forgot to mention that I purchased the VO5 Strawberries and Cream conditioner to try for my conditioner washes. It smells good, but kinda like Strawberry Slimfast, lol!

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said: I need to go to product junkie anonymous.
wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You and me both. I seriously need my a** whooped for all the stuff I bought this month alone. I have spent well over $100 on hair stuff. I told myself I wasn't buying anything else this year but we all know that's a lie.
laugh.gif

MIKKI727
You need to join me in the product junkie challenge GIRL and
see how long we can go without buying any products.
angeldevil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, Tara!

I have to say that I was extremely pleased that you posted this thread. I just left a note for Allandra that, well, I will not be joining her 'Til-End-Of-The-Year Challenge. Like there is NO WAY....hehehe

I've actually been extremely good and am ready to splurge, as you well know...hehehe....mostly what's on my list are a few deep conditioners and some shampoos, a few interesting ones, too.

If anyone knows where I can find the VO5 Blueberries and Cream conditioner online, I wish you would post. That product is on my list. Strawberry Slimfast..that was hilarious:) I was tempted to try the Peaches and Cream, but it smelled a bit artificial. I **really** want to try that Blueberries and Cream:)

~Jade~

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
MIKKI727
You need to join me in the product junkie challenge GIRL and
see how long we can go without buying any products.
angeldevil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just joined it! I know I'm gonna fail but I should get an A for effort.
laugh.gif

Re: Once a Product Junkie, Always a product junkie

Hi Tara! I would love to know what you think of the Hair Fixer after you've used it. I believe Tracy didn't have good results with it. I haven't used it in a while so I'd like to see what someone else thinks. I have some in my bedroom somewhere.

[ QUOTE ]
caress said:
Hi Tara! I would love to know what you think of the Hair Fixer after you've used it. I believe Tracy didn't have good results with it. I haven't used it in a while so I'd like to see what someone else thinks. I have some in my bedroom somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Moni!, Hey Moni!

(Hi Caress) I LOVE Hey Moni, I really like your avatar. I wish it was on Comedy central or something because I think it would get more exposure.

I will certainly update, and I did not know Tracy gave a review on the product and did not like it. I gotta find out if it caused any damage!
blush.gif

Do you remember how you liked it?

It seems to be a strange product in that I have 6 tablets that I have to mix in a solution, but I think that's what probably intrigued me. Hmmm... I wonder if this should be the next thing I use on my next 6 'washes'.

I think I will and then let you know. I wanna try it now, but I'll be patient. LOL!

I love Hey Monie too and think it has been overlooked.

Anyway, the only thing that I remeber is that the Hair Fixer had no adverse affect on my hair. I'll be trying it again soon.

Allandra,

I received my LUST in the mail this past week so I will be trying it out tomorrow! I will let you know the results.
I haven't yet received my Skala products but I'm excited about them, too!

Hairlove,

I am definitely looking forward to your LUST review. Girl, I hope you like it as much as me and BRH do.

When are you expecting your Skala products?

I should have received them by now!! They confirmed shipment on Monday or Tuesday. So, maybe this monday I should have them.

I'm getting embarrassed b/c my apartment complex office is starting to make fun of me for always getting packages in the mail. And I have 2 more coming soon! They want to know what I've been getting. One guy guessed that I was the Avon lady. Didn't help that the box had "Wella" all over it! Lol
smile.gif
The product challenge will definitely be good for me!

Back