On My Way to the Bra Scrap!

asummertyme

A year Since I started taking care of my hair...went from neck dusting shoulder to 2 about inches from dusting BS( longest layer) Takes me 4EVER to get there since I am so tall and have a long neck & Torso..Hope to be there in early 2010 but there is my update..Long as my arse been on LHCF I aint neva made it to BS..Between Going natural..to cuttin off color..to Going back to tex laxing..to re-relaxing..to post pardum shedding ..i had alotta set backs but im doin a count down to BS starting today til April 2010 the latest! Im bout to get real serious and down to buisness with my ends! I need to reatin every milli-Inch!:look:
Joining the BS by 2010 thread!:yep:
100_4870.jpg

Wow Asummertyme - you look fabulous! Beautiful hair and face - I'm so proud of you! :yep:

I'm getting kind of sentimental... I remember PMing you about what relaxer to use for texlaxing or texturizing (I never went through with it :look:), and I remember when you were pregnant with Madison... it's just so cool to see you and your hair and to feel like I'm watching you progress in life. :yep: Anyway, I'll stop now but congratulations for sure! :D

Wow! Nice work! Your hair is very pretty.

I've been at this for 3 years and my hair still isn't as long as yours. :sad:

:lachen:

Excellent. I wish you much continued success on the rest of your healthy hair journey!

Thank you for sharring :)

You and your hair are pretty. I hope to be your length by next summer. Congratulations on your progress!! I love the shine!

Back