My review of the Splitender

Have they come out with the pro version yet?

I called the Talavera office in Calif., and spoke with Gerry...he said the Split Ender PRO should be released in time for Christmas 2010. He also said it will have rechargeable battery onboard. So, I went ahead and purchased the current Maxi Kit for now...but I've got my eyes and ears opened for the release of the PRO....:yep:

Interesting appliance. I never heard of it until now.
I agree. I just found out about this today on youtube. You know I had to come to LHCF to see if it was being talked about. I JUST KNEW some of my LHCF sistas here had it. :giggle:

I called the Talavera office in Calif., and spoke with Gerry...he said the Split Ender PRO should be released in time for Christmas 2010. He also said it will have rechargeable battery onboard. So, I went ahead and purchased the current Maxi Kit for now...but I've got my eyes and ears opened for the release of the PRO....:yep:
Note taken! I'm going to wait for the pro to come out then. I've started doing my own trims with scissors.... but am I the only one who made a scary face when they saw it being used? I hope they do something about the sound on the PRO one... that thing just sounds like it's doing damage. :lol:

I forget I have this tool because I don't need to dust often but when I do use it, I am amazed how nice the ends feel.

Back