On My Way to the Bra Scrap!

Wow Asummertyme - you look fabulous! Beautiful hair and face - I'm so proud of you! :yep: awwww thanks gurl!!

I'm getting kind of sentimental... I remember PMing you about what relaxer to use for texlaxing or texturizing (I never went through with it :look:), and I remember when you were pregnant with Madison... it's just so cool to see you and your hair and to feel like I'm watching you progress in life. :yep: Anyway, I'll stop now but congratulations for sure! :D
I know right..we have some peeps on here that just feel like family! I luv it!
Lovely hair, and it looks so healthy! What's your secret??:grin:
Chile..aint no secret..I just dont do nothin to it..lol..low manip and buns...and make sure it moisturized..thats about it..:yep: thnx gurl!!

Congrats on Bra Scrap! Looks Pretty!!!Now you know folks want to know your regimen so give it up:grin:
:grin:
low manip and buns girl..

Wow! Nice work! Your hair is very pretty.

I've been at this for 3 years and my hair still isn't as long as yours. :sad:

:lachen:
chile i been on here for 6 yrs..i need to be at buttcheek length like my girl flower!:grin:

You and your hair are so pretty!!! It looks healthy...

PS I love your eyebrows... where do you get them done?...
Guuurl..The eyebrow zone! they plays no game with the brows..I went to the one in manhattan..the bomb~!:yep:

Last edited:
Go you, it's ya birfday!!!

Your hair looks GREAT, girl! I wish I had a long neck and torso :ohwell:

thnx girls!!! Yeah Fab cutt back that heat! U will see a major diffrence! I used my blowdryer for the 1st time in a year yesterday..I couldnt even find it!lolol..

Your progress is great!! And you are so pretty, you look like my exes ex gf!!! But I know you're not.

Your progress is great!! And you are so pretty, you look like my exes ex gf!!! But I know you're not.
:grin::grin: Girl I hope not...LOLOL

Your hair has grown so much!! Do you color it?

You look pretty.
Thnx! No I dont color my hair at all...I actually need a rinse because when my relaxer starts growing out my grey edges get really wirey and really bad looking...:nono: But those rinses cost a arm and a leg!!!

:grin::grin: Girl I hope not...LOLOL

Thnx! No I dont color my hair at all...I actually need a rinse because when my relaxer starts growing out my grey edges get really wirey and really bad looking...:nono: But those rinses cost a arm and a leg!!!

Which rinses do you buy? I get sebastians which is $30 bucks for the bottle but it's worth it. The color lasts a while. The cheaper rinses like adore, clairol, didnt do much for me.

Which rinses do you buy? I get sebastians which is $30 bucks for the bottle but it's worth it. The color lasts a while. The cheaper rinses like adore, clairol, didnt do much for me.
havent brought any as of yet..I wanted to buy the sebastians but the wanted like 40 bucks! I am gonna buy it tho but I am so mad at the price! and they never have a simple friggin brown color..Ima see if i can find it today while I am out..:nono: I havent even tried adore or the other rinses..I never trusted them...:look:

I remember that you were one odf the first few to hit APL in our 2009 challenge, so very glad to see that you are pressing on towards your hair care goals. Your hair looks great!

omg you look so beautiful...
i love it..
so what are you doing now perm, texlax or what...
you look good girlie...

A year Since I started taking care of my hair...went from neck dusting shoulder to 2 about inches from dusting BS( longest layer) Takes me 4EVER to get there since I am so tall and have a long neck & Torso..Hope to be there in early 2010 but there is my update..Long as my arse been on LHCF I aint neva made it to BS..Between Going natural..to cuttin off color..to Going back to tex laxing..to re-relaxing..to post pardum shedding ..i had alotta set backs but im doin a count down to BS starting today til April 2010 the latest! Im bout to get real serious and down to buisness with my ends! I need to reatin every milli-Inch!:look:
Joining the BS by 2010 thread!:yep:
100_4870.jpg

You misspelled the title. It should be "bra skrap". :giggle:

Your hair looks nice. :)
:lachen: Ur right! I can never get my Ebonics on point!!LOLOL..thnx!

I remember that you were one odf the first few to hit APL in our 2009 challenge, so very glad to see that you are pressing on towards your hair care goals. Your hair looks great!
yes girl..I am really trying to stay focused on my goal of MBL..its hard with all of these fierce short hair cuts calling my name !lol

omg you look so beautiful...
i love it..
so what are you doing now perm, texlax or what...
you look good girlie...
Thnx!!! Thats a strait relaxer there..I was texlaxing at one time but it began to get too tuff for me to get to the bronx to do the touchups..and I really hate being a slave to the salon so i went back to relaxing..:yep:

Back