OMGZZZ I CANT BELIEVE IT!

lluvyanna

well today me and my sis and friends were in the local BSS shopping for some hair care products. and these really nasty loud mouth girls came in the store now mind you i cut my BSL hair down to APL length b/c i wanted to do a shorter style for prom. and my 3c/4a hair has majorrrrr shrinkage! so when natural is cute and short kinda like a TWA so the nasty loud girl comes behind me and says "ewww and i thought i was bald headed!" :shocked:

i was like WTH!. me and my friends where on our way out the door and im not one to start a beef so i just walked away bcus little do they know im on my HHJ and i have beautiful hair. thanks to my LHCF sistas!.

but it is still weird how women can put each other down for nothing at all. and be so ignorant!. im glad i have you ladies! and i will not feel hurt or discouraged! :yep:

You did really good! I am so proud of you! Ignore ignorant people, at the end of the day what she says to me is as big as the person it comes from. From how you describe her not very big at all!

I'm glad you didn't pay her any attention. Ignorance like that doesn't deserve to be acknowledged. And you're right. It is nice to have LHCF as a haven to come to to be are like-minded people. :yep:

>>>hugs<<<< Glad you decided to KIM. Life is too short. I hope you continue to enjoy your hair journey and enjoy your prom!!!

wowww.that was such a rude comment!!!
but hey.little does she know your hair is healthy and bangin'.
and she doesn't need to know that because she doesn't matter anyway.lol.

You were real nice 'cause i would have turned around and said something real ugly to her (probably including the fact that she has to roll her hair with rice)!

I don't know why. But you know I was thinking that to be smart I would play around with my hair and twirl it around my fingers all stretched out and stuff. Show just how long it really was and walk out with my g/f's.

I'm sure you would have only seen their jaws drop in the reflection of the BSS window.

thank u ladies! i kno. i just hate when ppl are so ignorant they give good females a bad name like we are all women bashers and were not!

my sis has a really short back and nape and she is 17 and she feels sooo discouraged when ppl talk about her being bald headed and stuff.

im like when it is bad to have short hair. you could be growing ur hair out! or maybe just like it like that.

some ppl never learn! lol

I don't know why. But you know I was thinking that to be smart I would play around with my hair and twirl it around my fingers all stretched out and stuff. Show just how long it really was and walk out with my g/f's.

I'm sure you would have only seen their jaws drop in the reflection of the BSS window.

lol RIGHT!!!. and they all had horrible over prossed/damaged hair

i should refer them to this board :lachen:
they need it!

You have nothing to prove to a fool
because at the end of the day
she will still be bald headed and you will have your beautiful hair

and i bet your fro was fabulous!!!

oh hell nawl!!!

I'dda pulled it down long and taught that heffer what shrinkage was.

no i totally would have kept walking.... but i wouldda thought about doin it!!!

Its women like that--that I don't tell them about my regimen or sources. I just keep them in suspense; they just can't figure it out.

Last edited:
You have nothing to prove to a fool
because at the end of the day
she will still be bald headed and you will have your beautiful hair

and i bet your fro was fabulous!!!

thank u!
and it was too
i dont like to delve in ppls ignorance
even whn im like i shouldve.... but then im like w/e lol

Its women like that--that I don't tell them about my regimen or sources. I just keep them in suspense; they just can't figure it out.

yes! up to this day ppl still believe that AA women cant grow hair or that they have bad hair!. i seen a woman on the train with beauty full twist in her healthy kinky hair and i was like wow lookit her hair, while some proceeded to say she has bad hair. im like omgzz. why does kinky or nappy always have to be bad. i seen they straightest hair become a nasty damaged mess!

:nono::nono: @the rude comments. I'm glad you were the better woman in this situation and kept it moving. There's no need to stoop to her level of ignorance. :swearing::arguing::catfight: You already know what you're doing is working for you so keep up the good work.

But on the other hand, I would have probably did the same thing that Lauryndoll and Whimsy suggested.:yep:

Last edited:
thank u ladies for the support!.

im glad i can come here and be around ppl who love hair like me.

i dont think anyone should have to feel bad about their hair or what length or health it is!

we are all here to support each other! =)

I mean dang what was her hair looking like?

I had some girls give me the stink eye one time in a BSS (I had some two strand twist pulled back in a bun, nothing fancy). They looked at me so hard like I completely ruined their day because I had MY hair in twist in a bun (they were at the counter buying 5$ weaves lol.) Oh wells!

ETA: Fluck them ho3's!!! They ain't nobody!!

Last edited:
I mean dang what was her hair looking like?

I had some girls give me the stink eye one time in a BSS (I had some two strand twist pulled back in a bun, nothing fancy). They looked at me so hard like I completely ruined their day because I had MY hair in twist in a bun (they were at the counter buying 5$ weaves lol.) Oh wells!

ETA: Fluck them ho3's!!! They ain't nobody!!

they had them silk wraps with all the designs and coupled with a few holes at that.
and they where doing the same buying them cheap waves behind the cashier! lol :lachen:

You are a good one! I would have turned around and been like "LISTEN YOU BALD HEADED SCALLYWAG!!":angry2: Then her and I would have been :catfight: then my sister would have been like :Copy of 2cool:Get her Mo!!!!!!

Lol I always wanted to use that smiley!:lachen:. No but its always good to walk away from stuff like that because it could have been pretty UGLY! Y

Last edited:
Back