I cant believe it

Thanks ladies i really appreciate the comments. Its the morning after the night before and i really love ths look. My mums seen it know, when i went downstairs i had it covered and i told her i had cut it, she didnt look to impressed untill she saw it she was speechless lol I am really really pleased. Thanks again ladies

It's so cute on you! And oh...your hair looks like mine lol...a little less dense, but very much the same. Congratulations on your BC!

OMG im in a state of disbelief right now.

I cant believe i actually did it.

I am fierce with this new ...

TWA

I wanted to transistion for like a year before my BC because all the other time i BCed real early and regretted it. But i just couldnt help it i had to do it. Fir now i just feel so reliefed, i couldnt get my damaged hair to co operate and since i had postpartum hair loss my hair was at all different lengths.
Here in the uk its 1.44 am and no1 but my brother has seen it who may i add laughed hystericly but i dont mind! i just feel free. At the moment im Deep conditioning with Hairvedas stirnilla :lick:(i forget the name) i have pics but i cant find my wire so i will be updating my fotki ASAP and will be back to show the pics.
Thanks you ladies from fotki for all the support during the time my hair was fallin out, you really helped me to push through and carry on.

Photo0642.jpg

Photo0646.jpg

Photo0644.jpg

Photo0631.jpg

I love it! It looks so good on you. You go girl!!!!!:grin:

Congratulations!!! What made you do the big chop at 1:00am?!!

It's always late at night when everyone else is sleeping. :spinning: :lachen:

There's nobody up to stop you and you feel like you're all alone so you sneak and do stuff like try on purple lipstick or chop your hair off....maybe that's just me. :look:

OP: you look great!
Seeing all the TWA's kinda makes me wish I wasn't such a coward. I've never had hair that short, and I have an urge to try it...but after 18 months of growing this hair out I am not ready to let it go! Maybe once I reach my length goal.... :scratchch

It's always late at night when everyone else is sleeping. :spinning: :lachen:

There's nobody up to stop you and you feel like you're all alone so you sneak and do stuff like try on purple lipstick or chop your hair off....maybe that's just me. :look:

OP: you look great!
Seeing all the TWA's kinda makes me wish I wasn't such a coward. I've never had hair that short, and I have an urge to try it...but after 18 months of growing this hair out I am not ready to let it go! Maybe once I reach my length goal.... :scratchch

Girl its not just you. A actually was rocking sum purple mac lipstick i had to double check just to make sure i didnt upload that picture by mistake LOL

Thank you ladies its really appreciated

You are a pretty lady! Congrats on the BC. I remember doing the same type of spur of the moment BC last summer. HHG!:grin:

Back