OMGZZZ I CANT BELIEVE IT!

lol.i don't wanna get your thread off topic.but those are raven-symone's puffs.not mine.lol.i wish i had 'em!!!
one day...lmbo.
thanks though!!!

oo wow i didnt even recognize her
and i watch disney channel all night when my parents are sleep lol:lachen:

i wanna do puffs too like that but idk how to style mah hair :lachen:

You are a good one! I would have turned around and been like "LISTEN YOU BALD HEADED SCALLYWAG!!":angry2: Then her and I would have been :catfight: then my sister would have been like :Copy of 2cool:Get her Mo!!!!!!

Lol I always wanted to use that smiley!:lachen:. No but its always good to walk away from stuff like that because it could have been pretty UGLY! Y

yea! some girls are haters!!! i love mah hair natural and shrunk and long and curly like my avatar, but at least i kno in this TWA is my natural healthy hair... unlike her :lachen:

:cup:You are definitely the winner in this case. This girl has major self esteem issues. People like that always have to show out in front of their friends because they are always fighting self esteem issues. I am glad you did not sink to her depressing level. Use that stumbling block as a stepping stool and keep on walking! :bighug:

:cup:You are definitely the winner in this case. This girl has major self esteem issues. People like that always have to show out in front of their friends because they are always fighting self esteem issues. I am glad you did not sink to her depressing level. Use that stumbling block as a stepping stool and keep on walking! :bighug:

thank uuuu! that hug smiley is sooo cuuute! lol

yes! its the pack mentality when they're lacking outside they wanna make sum one else feel bad to bring themselves up, its soo stupid!:nono:

you were good for walking away!! i would NOT have walked away. i hate girls like that and id be so thrilled to be one of them for that one moment, cuz i could be just as loud, if not louder. she was basicly picking a fight with you. it is easy to ignore the people on the PC, but in person, very hard

oo wow i didnt even recognize her
and i watch disney channel all night when my parents are sleep lol:lachen:

i wanna do puffs too like that but idk how to style mah hair :lachen:

haha.it's alright.she's always in weaves so when you see he real hair,it's like "who's that?"
lol.and i watch me some raven too at night.i used to love that show in middle school.haha.
and i'm guessin the style is as easy as making two puffs on wet/dry hair and slickin' them down with conditioner or gel or shea butter or anything with hold.lol.and then doing two two-strand twists in the front on both sides and then unraveling them halfway.lol.idk.i think you'd be able to rock it!!!
i need more hair.haha.

haha.it's alright.she's always in weaves so when you see he real hair,it's like "who's that?"
lol.and i watch me some raven too at night.i used to love that show in middle school.haha.
and i'm guessin the style is as easy as making two puffs on wet/dry hair and slickin' them down with conditioner or gel or shea butter or anything with hold.lol.and then doing two two-strand twists in the front on both sides and then unraveling them halfway.lol.idk.i think you'd be able to rock it!!!
i need more hair.haha.

tru, but im suppppper bad at parts lol. i soooo wanna do like a shaggy layerd rocker cut but idk bcus im doing protective styles :yawn:.
but yea like when i do like the puffs i blow it out a weeee lil bit and it just hangs down like in my avatar. lol. its either suppppper short shrink or it hangs. and i WANT PUFFFSSS! lol :lachen:
im prob gonna do the part and do two braids on the sides and rap the ends with silk ribbons indian style.
&& ooo yea i loooove me sum raven and the disney channel. i think im too old to b watching but idc lol

BWAHHHHHHH HHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is so funny
People can be so stupid
Bless you for taking the high road

tru, but im suppppper bad at parts lol. i soooo wanna do like a shaggy layerd rocker cut but idk bcus im doing protective styles :yawn:.
but yea like when i do like the puffs i blow it out a weeee lil bit and it just hangs down like in my avatar. lol. its either suppppper short shrink or it hangs. and i WANT PUFFFSSS! lol :lachen:
im prob gonna do the part and do two braids on the sides and rap the ends with silk ribbons indian style.
&& ooo yea i loooove me sum raven and the disney channel. i think im too old to b watching but idc lol

haha.my parts look crazy too.and i'm on a little ps challenge myself.twists after twists after twists.haha.you'll figure out how to get those puffs.lol.maybe try a braid/twist/bantu knot out and then make your puffs and perhaps they'll be "puffier."lol.but your style sounds just as cute!!!
and yeah my brothers always make fun of me for watching cartoons and disney at 17 years old.lol.idc.that's the best stuff on tv!!! icarly is my jam.lol.i don't think people even say jam anymore.haha.

haha.my parts look crazy too.and i'm on a little ps challenge myself.twists after twists after twists.haha.you'll figure out how to get those puffs.lol.maybe try a braid/twist/bantu knot out and then make your puffs and perhaps they'll be "puffier."lol.but your style sounds just as cute!!!
and yeah my brothers always make fun of me for watching cartoons and disney at 17 years old.lol.idc.that's the best stuff on tv!!! icarly is my jam.lol.i don't think people even say jam anymore.haha.

yea! im going on youtube every day when im not on watching my bf's vids lol and im going to study the styles. i think the twist are the besssst style and i can do those with no problems lol!!!:yep:
right now i do like a reg bun like the ladies on here have fantastic buns im a teen too so i just like roll it up and around and wrap it with a soft elatic or chinese sticks and leave my bang out lol. i neeeed mah bang. i gotsz a rihanna fo head lmao!:lachen:

&&d oo yes me too. im 18 and i still watch cartoon network and disney xd and i looooove icarly and drake and josh. i hvent watched icarly in a while thou last i saw she was fighting with her friend with the blonde hair about the group and stuff. lol:yep:

Same thing happen to me, but i was at the mall and it was an IG-nor-RANT little white girl!! She said behind my back(mind you NOT to my FACE), "You have really short hair":poke:At first i didnt get it because I KNOW I HAD REALLY SHORT HAIR?! I was rocking my TWA:lachen: I know she was trying to be rude, but she confused me so much i just brushed it off:thumbsup:

I actually for got what she said until i read your post too:grin: Watch, a year from now you will forget what that ****** said too, and she'll still be bald:lachen:

Same thing happen to me, but i was at the mall and it was an IG-nor-RANT little white girl!! She said behind my back(mind you NOT to my FACE), "You have really short hair":poke:At first i didnt get it because I KNOW I HAD REALLY SHORT HAIR?! I was rocking my TWA:lachen: I know she was trying to be rude, but she confused me so much i just brushed it off:thumbsup:

I actually for got what she said until i read your post too:grin: Watch, a year from now you will forget what that ****** said too, and she'll still be bald:lachen:

lol RIGHT!:lachen:
ITS FUNNY HOW THEY SAY IT BEHIND US!
u kno like if they were sooo tough why not say it to my face???:rolleyes:
but yea thas what im saying bcus i have LHCF and im growing my hair while she is just damaging hers up! so i winnnn! lol

Woah, there was no need for that. She must have low self-esteem. I don't understand how black people still can't see that natural hair shrinks. It's just weird. Like they don't know themselves.

Woah, there was no need for that. She must have low self-esteem. I don't understand how black people still can't see that natural hair shrinks. It's just weird. Like they don't know themselves.

ur right they forget who they are
some even still use mineral oil nd perm every 3-4 weeks
they need to learn themselves:yep:

Wow. And they really have no idea...

Thay type of stuff just boils my blood. I have never been able to react to ignorance in public, sometimes I hate that about myself although I know its a good thing. You handeled yourself well.

I'm just mad that so many black people are so ignorant about their own natural hair that they don't even understand what shrinkage is and how it works.

Sorry but if that was me...without saying a word, I probably would have taken a piece of my hair and stretched it in front of her...then walked away. Leave the girl with her mouth wide open. Some ignorance has to be addressed.

That is all

I commend you for handling that with such class and grace, even though I know you wanted to cuss her out because I want to cuss her out for you.

Oh, what the heck?!

:catfight:..........:catfight:..............:catfight:

Then, you stretch your hair

:shocked:................:thud:

Then you and your sister :cheers: and go home.

Don't you feel better? I certainly do!

Have a great time at the prom, btw!

Wow. And they really have no idea...

Thay type of stuff just boils my blood. I have never been able to react to ignorance in public, sometimes I hate that about myself although I know its a good thing. You handeled yourself well.

yea me too. sometime i feel like just actin a fool to ppl like tha but then i kno im the winner bcus i was smarter then them. i would never put sumone down no matter how there hair looked:nono:

I commend you for handling that with such class and grace, even though I know you wanted to cuss her out because I want to cuss her out for you.

Oh, what the heck?!

:catfight:..........:catfight:..............:catfight:

Then, you stretch your hair

:shocked:................:thud:

Then you and your sister :cheers: and go home.

Don't you feel better? I certainly do!

Have a great time at the prom, btw!

thank you so much!, even though its onlie 3 months away i had to cut alot of my hair bcus my ends get drrrrrryyyyyy! no matter what i do all my familiy members have this prob i got it taken care of but i wanna start early so by june it will b perfect! lol

...and I bet she was in there buying blonde tracks to go with her broken off xyz ashy brown roots :barf:. It is so hard not to respond to ignorance... you done did good. This day in age, it's no telling what that tackhead might have been packin'. This is for you :blowkiss:....and this is for her :thumbsup: (those aren't thumbs either)!

You were real nice 'cause i would have turned around and said something real ugly to her (probably including the fact that she has to roll her hair with rice)!
I like that what you said! Now that's original! But I get what you are saying cuz me I think I would probably called her on it! But that's just me! Especially being older!

Girl you are wayyy better than mi because I would have been cussing rice head out left and right then shoot a hair tip at her :grin:

I commend you :drunk:

I once shaved my head very short, like a buzz cut, and these ladies at the mall were snickering . I was so mad and hurt they were so ignorant, I almost told them that "chemo's a beotch." I didn't have chemo but that if it ever happened again, I would tell somebody that.

...and I bet she was in there buying blonde tracks to go with her broken off xyz ashy brown roots :barf:. It is so hard not to respond to ignorance... you done did good. This day in age, it's no telling what that tackhead might have been packin'. This is for you :blowkiss:....and this is for her :thumbsup: (those aren't thumbs either)!

lol :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

thank you love

Back