Omg, I'm 100% Natural 4b but is this weave achieveable?

DSC01347.JPG

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albu...nxBQfeys-ZeP8ATXP97S0Eq4I6cFo-wga67TlDazTjQ__

I was browsing through the website's hair gallery of weaves and saw this particular one. I immediately fell in love! I love the bangs and the curls. What method do you think they used? Full weave? What kind of hair is this - Yaki, synthetic? Im 100% 4b natural and don't intend to get any perms near my hair. Do you think this style is achieveable?

Your hair will be protected even more by a properly installed weave. It'll grow don't worry. I used an applicator bottle with water diluted shampoo to get to my scalp and rinsed well with my sinks sprayer.

You never had a weave installed b4? Well yea of course get human hair so that it can last you a while, and maybe you may want to get a crown piece( only if the person cant close correctly without the track showing). See if they can braid you up in a beehive, I just like the way it comes out looking......

You never had a weave installed b4? Well yea of course get human hair so that it can last you a while, and maybe you may want to get a crown piece( only if the person cant close correctly without the track showing). See if they can braid you up in a beehive, I just like the way it comes out looking......

I've had tracks put in... but this one... is so perfect, can't wait to get it! :grin:

DSC01347.JPG

http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Albu...nxBQfeys-ZeP8ATXP97S0Eq4I6cFo-wga67TlDazTjQ__

I was browsing through the website's hair gallery of weaves and saw this particular one. I immediately fell in love! I love the bangs and the curls. What method do you think they used? Full weave? What kind of hair is this - Yaki, synthetic? Im 100% 4b natural and don't intend to get any perms near my hair. Do you think this style is achieveable?

this is gawjus! I would love to get it only I do not know of anyone in my area that does weaves, or at least this good of a weave. Hopefully, I will be able to find someone soon b/c I would love to treat myself to a full head weave for my birthday.

Back