Omg i'd never let them come anywhere near my natural hair...

LOL yea you right! Forgive me im not in the right frame of mind now. I should have known LHCF was all up and through that when I seen the views.

It looks like "Perfect for perm" they use it at most Dominican salons. I know the stuff in the orange bottle towards the end is a heat protectant, but i highly doubt she used it! All that smoke from her head is just a shame! Im not sure if it was burning hair or just the product! either way that is waaaaaaaaaaay to much heat for my head:burning:

Oh my! I don;t think I want a dominican blow-out anymore. That looks like a new form of torture. It looks quite abusive to the hair- as if the beautician or whoever designed this technique does not give a care.

On a side note, I wonder what kind of conditiner/cream she used to do the roller set. I didn't think hair that thick could be set on rollers-- kinda like my hair texture. I always laugh when the naturals on this board talk about roller setting hair before flat ironing. Anyway, I think that's what my hair would do at a roller! Also, what product did she use during the straigtening process?

Back