OMG, I cant believe it....PICS

kizzylonghair

Was feeling a little discouraged about my hair today, its didnt look very nice. And it didnt look as if it had grown much. I am 9 weeks post relaxer so as you know your treating it like glass.
Anyway I decided that was gonna wash it, con (No deep con with heat I was pi**ed off) Then I was going to commit even more sins I blow dried it(Aint done that in over a year)
Then I flat ironed it not on the lowest setting and the full length of my hair. My hair was badly treated tonite :spank:
It is in good condition and not breaking but I was really bored of my hair

Anyway for my sins I looked into the mirror and I just could believe it.
Look at the pictures.
These is my hair 9 weeks ago
CopyofHairMarch06039-th.jpg
CopyofHairMarch06075-th.jpg

And this is my hair tonite:eek:
Photo0051_001-th.jpg
Photo0056_005-th.jpg
Photo0053_002-th.jpg
Photo0058_006-th.jpg

I think I may be finally over the neck hump. I cant wait until I relax my hair fully. This have definetly but me back on track.
I havent really been doing nothing special to my hair and it seems to be coming along nicely.

Thank You Ladies

MEET U AT DA BRA-STRAP

LADIES WHO CANT SEE PICTURE ABOVE HERE IS THE LINKhttp://public.fotki.com/kizzylonghair/compare_eraly_march/

Last edited:
Hey! I can't see your before pics but you are definitely past neck length...I would say you are collarbone length in the front. Your hair looks beautiful, are you going to perm soon. I bet it will be even longer! Grow girl.

Thank You Ladies,

I know it really not a neck length to bra-strap progress picture. :confused:
But to me its such a big milestone, I have NEVER managed to grow the front of my hair to this length before IN MY LIFE.

So I am really pleased :grin:

Okay girl, I see you!!. I remember your results from awhile back and can say you are comming along nicely. Now keep doing what ya been doing and don't go pulling out the blow-fryer and the iron all in one serving no time soon. :lol: J/K

That's a lot of progress! I just stepped out your newly created album. Beautiful hair! Keep up the good work and the inspiration.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Okay girl, I see you!!. I remember your results from awhile back and can say you are comming along nicely. Now keep doing what ya been doing and don't go pulling out the blow-fryer and the iron all in one serving no time soon. :lol: J/K

:lol: :lol: Girl I know it wont happen again, I am back to protecting my tresses, they are loving the TLC I WAS giving them

Chicoro said:
That's a lot of progress! I just stepped out your newly created album. Beautiful hair! Keep up the good work and the inspiration.

Thanks Girl, I through that album together 2 sec flat so it aint the best:grin:

keep it up kizz! Sometimes you just have to let your hair do its thing and don't stress it. And 9 times out of 10 thats when the most progress happens! *need to take my own advice*:look: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:kisses: Thank You Ladies.

My regime is so simple cuz I am so lazy and have become so laid back about growing my hair.

I wash once per week, sometimes with shampoo sometimes with con.
I use Nexxuss Kephix my fine strands love me soon protein. Then con with Nexxuss Humtress usually under the dryer.
Use a leave in either Nexxuss Headress, artifex, salerm 21
Rollerset undrr the dryer.

I use Nexxus emergencee every 6 weeks
Moisturise with ORS Carrot Oil/At One Carrot oil/ and Juicy Curl Juice.

Usually wear it in abun when the roots set in, which i am SO bored of. Thats why I just did what a did and couldnt belive my progress.

Kizzy

Kizzy your hair has grown girl, keep up with that great regimen of yours because its surely working on that pretty mane of yours.

Back