OMG...I can't believe I'm finally a member!!

Serenity K

I have been ADDICTED to the forum since November, 2006. I decided to join like six or seven months later, but it was always something up w/the pay account, and I would get frustrated and quit trying. Anyway, I'm finally here!!:grin: WHOO HOO!!! Please excuse me if I ever sound too forward in my posts...I feel like I already know many of you ( I talk out loud to you quit often when reading your posts).:look: I have many questions and comments that I've wanted to post, but I won't bombard you with them all at once.

I have been ADDICTED to the forum since November, 2006. I decided to join like six or seven months later, but it was always something up w/the pay account, and I would get frustrated and quit trying. Anyway, I'm finally here!!:grin: WHOO HOO!!! Please excuse me if I ever sound too forward in my posts...I feel like I already know many of you ( I talk out loud to you quit often when reading your posts).:look: I have many questions and comments that I've wanted to post, but I won't bombard you with them all at once.

:yay:Welcome, Serenity K...looking forward to hearing from you!

Blessings!

Welcome Serenity K, You're going to love it here:spinning::yep:

Thanks guys...I'm over here loosing my mind!:drunk: I had no idea there were so many discussion boards!! I think I'm in trouble...I already spend too much time on here...:blush:

WELCOME, to lhcf !!!:grin:

birthday_flowers.jpg

:lachen::lachen:Welcome:yep:

Welcome~ I'm new too. I think most of us were lurkers first. There was just so much information on this Forum. I had a ton of questions and I just had to join so I could participate and get answers right away instead of searching through 3200+ pages to look for the answer.

The girls here are very helpful!!:yep:

Welcome! :grin:

The variety of information available here is so vast it can definitely be overwhelming (like a menu with a zillion different delicious entrees).

When I first joined I would mainly come here for hair tips. Now I come here for tips on make-up, skincare, health and fitness, cooking, fashion or to catch up on celebrity news or to find out about my favorite tv show I missed. It's all here! This place is a gem! Enjoy!!!

Back