OMG! ECOSTYLER GEL IS THE!

So...omg, I just purchased this yesterday and did a patch test?
BLOWS KCCC out of the water and I don't even need to have DRIPPY WET HAIR or that freaking waiting time!! LOVE IT! lOVE IT!

This is the only gel I will use. I love this stuff. It not like any other gel I have every tried and that is why I love it. No hard hair, no flakes, and soft to the touch. Love it.

My mom bought two jumbo sized containers of this for my sibs (olive oil one) and I was looking at it like what's this? lol glad you ladies have good things to say about it, I'll have to try it out today.

Re: OMG! ECOSTYLER GEL IS THE ISH!

I agree, Ecostyler is the bomb! I have it posted in my fotki. Kittykat from youtube turned me on to it.

A tip she gave me was to make sure to have something under it like your leave-in or moisturizer....otherwise it may be to hard or flake.

This stuff gives me the best curls and lays down those edges like nobody's business! I don't have to worry about my edges all day. Even if I fall asleep those bad boy's are still in place! To me it's so much better than Fantasia IC.

My hair with ecostyler.... http://public.fotki.com/Pokahontas/2008/texture-pics/039.html

Better than Fantasia IC?? OMG, I will be making a run to the BSS this weekend!

:grin::grin::grin: I'm such a PJ.....

I got a big Blue one and a small Olive one..... couldn't find the clear..... So far they are both nice. Soft but defined wash & go.....gave me volume and swing...... I find Fantasia works but gets hard...well....solid I should say. This one I found it was soft to the touch still but stayed defined.... The true test will be 9-11 weeks post for me:grin:...If it can hold down my edges and newgrowth...I'll be Dancing in the streets....

How much are you all paying for it???

:grin::grin::grin: I'm such a PJ.....

I got a big Blue one and a small Olive one..... couldn't find the clear..... So far they are both nice. Soft but defined wash & go.....gave me volume and swing...... I find Fantasia works but gets hard...well....solid I should say. This one I found it was soft to the touch still but stayed defined.... The true test will be 9-11 weeks post for me:grin:...If it can hold down my edges and newgrowth...I'll be Dancing in the streets....

How much are you all paying for it???
It will work. Trust me. This is why I use it.

I bought this at Sally's today. I've been meaning to pick it up for a couple of weeks. I've been searching for something to hold down my edges which curl up like nobody's business and look dried out at the end of the day, no matter what gel I use. I bought the clear. When I got home I scooped some water in my hand, wet my edges, and then applied the gel with a heavy hand since my edges are so out of control. I used a scarf for about 15 minutes and took it off. My edges were soooo laid! My husband even complimented my hair - he said that it looked nice and that my waves were pretty! :grin: The true test was 3 hours later when my edges still looked the exact same way. No puffiness, no frizz, no curling edges. I believe this is my gel staple for my buns, and I'm so excited! Now I can continue transitioning with a bun, but I won't look crazy and unkempt anymore! I paid $4.49 for 32oz - I believe it was on sale at Sally's last month 2/$7, but $4.49 isn't bad for a tub of gel that works this well!

I just wanted to add that I accidentally bought the wrong Eco Styler. I usually buy the one that is really thick. This time I bought one that had a hold number of 7. Well that didn't do anything for me. So I went to Target and bought a jar of Pro Styler and got my perfect curls. I'll have to pay attention next time.

I just recently bought this gel, and it is definitely better than my old fav IC Fantasia. I'm loving it so much! I can get curls like you won't believe with it, and it slicks down my edges so great. My hair is never really crunchy or hard, but I always apply a leave in and moisturizer with oil underneath. LOVE THIS! This is my new staple gel.

I finally tried the Ecostyler and I am in love! :lick: This is also my new staple gel.

I uploaded my results to my FlickR yesterday, the link is in my siggy if you want to see! :yep:
My avatar is one of the pictures too.

O yeah I am an Ecostyler for RIGHT NOW!! That is until something better comes along.I always either use a curl activator or a leave in conditioner underneath and my hair always stays soft! My next adventure will be to try the Ecostyler with Olive Oil. It is not carried at my local Sally's yet.

I just bought my EcoStyler too, it IS the bomb:grin:. I wasn't able to define my curls, I heard raves about and so this is what it did for my undefinable hair. By the way I tried IC Fantasia, which did nothing:rolleyes:

I ran home to try it, I just wet my hair and put it on. That's why it's not defined completely, just tried it out.

Attachments

• IMG_0837 copy.jpg
    IMG_0837 copy.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0869 copy.jpg
    IMG_0869 copy.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I just bought my EcoStyler too, it IS the bomb:grin:. I wasn't able to define my curls, I heard raves about and so this is what it did for my undefinable hair. By the way I tried IC Fantasia, which did nothing:rolleyes:

I ran home to try it, I just wet my hair and put it on. That's why it's not defined completely, just tried it out.

I think your curls are very well defined and they look great!

I just wanted to add that I accidentally bought the wrong Eco Styler. I usually buy the one that is really thick. This time I bought one that had a hold number of 7. Well that didn't do anything for me. So I went to Target and bought a jar of Pro Styler and got my perfect curls. I'll have to pay attention next time.
I use 7! What hold do you usually use? I'm too afraid to go up, but 7 is PERFECT for me. :)

My local Walgreen's had the EcoStyler Krystal (or something) the hold was 10. I didn't see the Olive Oil kind though.

I bought it because you all rave about it. Im actually in love the conditioning gel I made based on the lady on you tube (someone mentioned her earlier in the thread).

My local Walgreen's had the EcoStyler Krystal (or something) the hold was 10. I didn't see the Olive Oil kind though.

I bought it because you all rave about it. Im actually in love the conditioning gel I made based on the lady on you tube (someone mentioned her earlier in the thread).

Okay, I'm so over my conditioning gel. ECO STYLER is my new gel of choice.

I'd pay a whole lot more than $3.20 for something as great as it is!!!

Im relaxed and found the Olive oil brand at Sally's. It's really great for smoothing my edges for protective styles. It doesnt leave my edges crunchy.

so I really am interested in tryin this gel but man i am scared that it will cause breakage around my edges .No one has had this problem right? I have been using a wax on my hair for twisting b/c my texture has trouble holding the twists for more than a few days.

Back