OMG! Bublnbrnsuga BC'd!!

*GAAAAAAAAASP* This is shocking but she's so freaking brave, I admire it!!!

this may sound sick but I saved a picture of her with her mid-back length hair for inspiration.

i left her a message that i made a post. I don't want to post her pics and face. she might not want that. Hopefully she will chime in and post one for those who can't view by link! :grin:

It looks nice but....
overreactsmiley.gif

passout3.gif

I like it! She said she's pretty much had long hair all her life, it's refreshing to be able to change it up, and she looks great anyways!

I remember her mentioning on another hair board that she was transitioning from a new relaxer to BC again.

I love her cut. Her hair is so beautiful!!

I do understand her BC though, after a while detangling so much hair gets very tiresome.

It was and is lovely both ways. I think her hair grows quickly so she'll be long again in no time. I totally understand her attitude about cutting/relaxing/natural. It's just hair and it's her option.

and that smilie by EMJazzy - HILARIOUS! and sooo true!

She looks adorable. *H8* :rolleyes:

How dare she look good in every do she wears (short, long, natural, relaxed)? So not fair!

B looks lovely, whatever she does to her is it lovely, she is one of those people who look great whatever their hair style.

And watch that stuff grow like weeds and she beat half the population on this site getting to BSL by next WEEK!!!:wallbash::perplexed

I'm not hatin, seriously, I am not. No way no how no sireeeey BOB! :spinning:

I love all my sistahs even those that have nuclear reactor growth spurts!!! :yep::lachen:

Seriously, she looks good with all the styles. That is a blessing because some of us woooo goodness DO NOT!! I am one of them.:spinning::drunk:

I knew she was transitioning but I didn't realize she was gonna do a BC.

It looks good...she'll be back to midback probably by this time next year!

Seriously....:drunk:

she looks great! She will encourage many ladies afraid to do the big chop.
I agree. I didn't even realize that she was transitioning. And of course having been natural all those years her hair will definitely thrive, whether she decides to go back long or keep it short. Heck, we may even look up and see she has dreadlocks.

Her hair looks lovely and I understand the freeing experience that can come from cutting hair short that's always been long.

Back