Olivia Sahar Alexa

movingforward13

I do what I want...
We have our dating gurus.... the men have theirs. A few of my male friends follow her and are posting in agreement what she is saying. I checked her out and she has a health following, over 150K on Facebook mostly men. And they ARE listening to her, some are even asking dating advice.

Anyone familiar with her? Your thoughts?

We have our dating gurus.... the men have theirs. A few of my male friends follow her and are posting in agreement what she is saying. I checked her out and she has a health following, over 150K on Facebook mostly men. And they ARE listening to her, some are even asking dating advice.

Anyone familiar with her? Your thoughts?

I follow her on fb but I stopped paying attention to her vids honestly. She is pretty much saying the same thing as other gurus but wrapped in a pretty package. Light skin, thick body, pretty face....tis all. She seems slightly hotep to me if I recall, which the men suck up

I follow her on fb but I stopped paying attention to her vids honestly. She is pretty much saying the same thing as other gurus but wrapped in a pretty package. Light skin, thick body, pretty face....tis all. She seems slightly hotep to me if I recall, which the men suck up
This is her message? And other gurus message too? I'm confused.

She is a hotep. First thing i saw was her being from Israel and I rolled my eyes. Also i turned off one of her videos when she started the misogynistic babble.

Just googled her. Of course she has lots of black male followers :lol:
Now why did you make me go and google her? lol I just read a little article on a blog called the urban gentleman that is all over the place. At the end he basically says she has haters and her videos teaches as well as informs. This is after he says you can't believe everything you read on the internet because it's for entertainment purposes and then quoted another website that basically proves she is giving incorrect information on some things. He was so all over the place that I couldn't figure out if he was for her or against her. These people are crazy :spinning:

Now why did you make me go and google her? lol I just read a little article on a blog called the urban gentleman that is all over the place. At the end he basically says she has haters and her videos teaches as well as informs. This is after he says you can't believe everything you read on the internet because it's for entertainment purposes and then quoted another website that basically proves she is giving incorrect information on some things. He was so all over the place that I couldn't figure out if he was for her or against her. These people are crazy :spinning:

:lachen: that doesn't surprise me

Back