Okay, We Know What You Call Him.....But What Does Your SO Call You?

Mavis

(something to do with when I showed up to his place with a too perfect roller set- you know the kind with the ridiculous spiral curls)

LMAO @ jelly bean!!!

LOL The first time he said it I was like :confused: But it grew on me. It sounded so cute when he said it. :lol: The older guy I was dating in the spring always called me Diva or Chocolate. I was like why?!?! :whyme: Chocolate bothered me more than Diva did. Just the way he said it made it sound nasty. :look:

Sketchy Lauren?
I really don't understand...:perplexed

umm... night of drinking
semi-disagreement
his name is NOT even close to being larry but I called him Sketchy Larry
he's said I'm even worse and started with Sketchy Lauren
it was used when he didn't get enough attention or his way :rolleyes:

He usually calls me babydoll, my queen, Patty (don't try it!!!!!), Pattycake, PattyWatty (he got that from my mother) or Pooky. I have Indian in my family :grin: and years ago, when I was sitting on the bed detangling my hair after washing, he named me "Pookyhontas".

I love this thread! Thanks to the OP!

One of my best friends and I call each other Berry because of a character from an episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary friends. Hubby thought that it was cute but best friend got a little peeved/jealous because it was a private joke between she and I. But hubby said that I am a different berry to him, sometimes sweet and sometimes tart. So since we were both learning spanish at the time and I called him Miel or Mielito (honey or little honey) he decided he would call me Baya (spanish for berry). That way its special to us.

But most of the take its "hey" or every once in a while "babe". And just like the rest of the ladies if I here my real name then he's ticked or irritated.

BOOBIECAKES....something i use and he uses it back...lol

i also refer to my friends SO's by this petname as well..its a lil jokey-joke we all have...

for example.oh your not coming out with us tonight...you with your boobiecakes HUH...mmmhmmmm...all smiles

LOL The first time he said it I was like :confused: But it grew on me. It sounded so cute when he said it. :lol: The older guy I was dating in the spring always called me Diva or Chocolate. I was like why?!?! :whyme: Chocolate bothered me more than Diva did. Just the way he said it made it sound nasty. :look:

Yeah it makes me feel dirty when someone calls me chocolate too I thought that was just me though.

The guy I'm "talking" to always called me Des, but alot of people do. He called me sweetheart, and then he's like no, delicious, :lachen:. It's joke b/c this guy I was seeing saw me the other day and started chasing me(running, no lie) down yelling delicious, I didn't know he was behind me till later, and I certainly didn't know he was talking to me :look:. But my "whatever" was like delicious works for you, :ohwell:... whatever.
But his nickname for me most of the time is peebody(long story):ohwell::spinning:

"Sunshine" ---- (when he texts me in the morning).
"Sweetie"
"Baby"
"Milady"
"Darling"

When we're having a 'ummmmm' discussion (a difference of opinion) :rolleyes: I get called by my 'real' name on my birth certificate. :look: He uses all three syllables :lol:

Honi - (which my daughter calls both of us cause she hears it thrown around a lot:grin:)
Dee (which a patient has begun to call me cos he heard him calling me that and doesn't know it's my husband's pet name for me:ohwell:)
Babe (when he wants to joke around-which he does alot)
My full name when he wants to 'talk' and he ain't happy:look:

Well, my Boo calls me Peaches....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know Boo really don't exist as of yet..but I felt left out of the thread.:look:

So, then I was like well...he exists in my mind so I he's real to me. :spinning:Therefore, he calls me Peaches (that's my nickname IRL).:grin:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know Boo really don't exist as of yet..but I felt left out of the thread.:look:

So, then I was like well...he exists in my mind so I he's real to me. :spinning:Therefore, he calls me Peaches (that's my nickname IRL).:grin:

You do have a witty sense of humor!:grin:
I actually burst out:lachen:when I read your post!
You go girl and speak 'him' into existence!:grin:

Amen preach on sistah.

Well, my future boo Chris Brown :grin:, may call me Mz Breezy :grin:

My real Boo call me everything on the face of this earth (well good things :look:)

I love reading these! :drunk:

My hubby calls me Michi, Pretty Lady, My Girl or Kitten. Of course, there's also the usual Hon, Babe, Bay, etc etc.

I don't think I responded in the other thread, but I calls him Big Dad-day! :grin: (Or Pookie)

Back